Hunter of Nonsense
- About snarkhunter
- Minnesota USA
- Motorcycles owned currently
- 03 Yamaha FJR 1300, 2004 Suzuki DL560 89 Honda Hawk 650 GT
- Motorcycles owned past
- 98 BMW F650
- Dream bike
- Best ride ever taken
- Africa- Riding the Swartsberg Pass by myself http://www.patourism.co.za/images/zig-zags.JPG
- Dream ride
- Machu Picchu, Mosel River Valley, Germany - Uluru- Ayres Rock Northern Territory, Australia
- Other interests
- camping, canoeing, hiking, painitng, photography, literature
'In that direction,' the Cat said, waving its right paw round, 'lives a Hatter: and in that direction,' waving the other paw, 'lives a March Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad.'
"But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.