KTM DIAGNOSTIC PROGRAM and CABLES

Discussion in 'Dakar champion (950/990)' started by JoeyZ, Oct 25, 2013.

1. JoeyZ

JoeyZ "I'de Like To Take That Ride Again" Might as Well

Oddometer:
    Does any one know if KTM Diagnostics is a laptop based program or a seperate hand held uni? I just got a 09 690 enduro and I woul like to be able to access ecm for diagnostics. Where can I get the program/tool?

Our diesel trucks have either handheld scanners with cartridges for each manufacturer or a disc program that you load on to a laptop with comm cables to plug in. I'm just wondering if KTM released the software to allow people to self diagnostics. Thanks
  2. smitty141

smitty141 Only Pussy's die of natural causes.

Oddometer:
  3. Hipster

Hipster Long timer

Oddometer:
    You can diagnose and load custom maps to your ECU using the cable available thru CJ Designs and use his link to download the free software onto your laptop http://www.cjdesignsllc.com/products/tune-ecu-cables-for-ktm-engines/

Also, the Orange Crush forum is for KTM 950/990/1190 v twins, check out the Thumper forum as I'm sure there's a thread on the 690 ECU tuning.
  4. DuctTape

DuctTape Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  5. sebti

sebti n00b

Oddometer:
    Hi, i have read this topic with interest, but i haven't found if this program is ok for my ktm 1050 adventure, and if it is, wich cennecting do I need to use it on my smartphone android..
    Sorry, my english is not perfect, but i'm very interested in this kind of diagnostic tool when i Travel...