Savannah Ga/Hilton Head SC area to North GA

Discussion in 'GPS Tracks - Northeast, Southeast & Florida' started by New2Moto, Mar 23, 2014.

1. New2Moto

New2Moto Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I am a new riders and have a Honda CRF250L. I would like to take my bike back home to visit the folks and turn it into a Dual Sport/ Adv ride and camping trip next fall. I will need to avoid major highways and would like the ride to be off pavement all together as much as possible :D I would hope to find scenic pavement stretches too when I have to ride it.

I would like to give Atl itself a fairly wide birth for many reasons, one being the lack of dirt riding in a major city area...so maybe through Athens Ga or somewhere east would be best. I have seen a few threads that might give me some pieces of the route but much is uncharted from what I could find on here.

I have yet to get a gps but I have already been shown a great DS ride about 60 miles in the general direction of Atlanta From Hilton Head taking me to about where 321 intersects with 336 West of Ridgeland SC.

Any other tips to fill the rest of the major missing pieces would be greatly appreciated! :freaky
  2. wawarides

wawarides where's Laura0107? Supporter

Oddometer:
  3. New2Moto

New2Moto Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thanks so much for looking out!! :) that is 80% of the route I need ! Now I need a gps and the last little bit...I also need the time to do it! Lol

Thanks again so much!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk