ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Beasts (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   XB12X Picture Thread (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120486)

danger_dave 02-19-2006 11:21 PM

XB12X Picture Thread
 
As it is today

http://homepage.mac.com/david_cohen_.../misc/bum1.jpg

Redne Dab 02-19-2006 11:51 PM

Oooooo.... Pretty!
 
Thanks for sharing!
:lurk
Brad

danger_dave 02-20-2006 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redne Dab
Thanks for sharing!
:lurk
Brad

Cheers
I should go back and add this one and people would think you were talking about me! :rofl

http://www.davidcohen.co.nz/xb12x/7.jpg

danger_dave 02-20-2006 12:40 AM

And what I also meant to add was that whilst ADV obviously rates as the pre-eminent source for matters Ulysses - we also have a yahoo group running.
If you wanna talk exclusively 12X or need somewhere for some photo space
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/BUELL_XB12X

dc

bosh 02-20-2006 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danger_dave
Cheers
I should go back and add this one and people would think you were talking about me! :rofl

No.... I think you just rulled that out.
Great looking bike though! :evil

Here's mine:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c376/dbosh/Side.jpg

Yes... I KNOW I'm ugly, leaving my helmet on!!! :lol3

efferre 02-20-2006 03:19 AM

Guys... how ugly... ehm... tall! how tall are you!!!!
I cannot reach ground as well as from pictures of yours....

But I DO NOT surrender, aaaaaat all! I will have my Uly!!!


BELLA LI'!!

danger_dave 02-20-2006 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by efferre
Guys... how ugly... ehm... tall! how tall are you!!!!
I cannot reach ground as well as from pictures of yours....

But I DO NOT surrender, aaaaaat all! I will have my Uly!!!


BELLA LI'!!

I'm a Tauraus and I love sports.....
oops I did it again, wrong site
6'5" / 195cm. Perfect fit for me. Would like slightly wider bars - but not enough to re-cable.

Crusty 02-20-2006 04:08 AM

I've got some photos...
 
I need help. My computer literacy level isn't quite up to "Hooked On Phonics", and I don't have a clue about how to post pictures. If someone could explain to me in simple, basic terms how to post pics, I'd really appreciate it.

bosh 02-20-2006 05:29 AM

  • Save your image to your computer.
  • Open an account with an image hosting service. I use photobucket.com, it’s free.
  • From Photobucket (may be slightly different with other services) click the “browse” button.
  • From the browse window find the image on your computer.
  • Click “submit” (Photobucket) or “upload” or what ever the appropriate button says for your service.
  • Your image will upload to the service.
  • The service should generate a code that starts with [IMG]
  • Copy the whole code.
  • Paste it into the forum note where you want your picture to appear.
  • VIOLA!

fastfxrs 02-20-2006 08:19 AM

Hope this works
 
http://photobucket.com/albums/e394/f...ulysses003.jpg

I'm new to the site and to posting pics. I hope this works. Thanks for the photobucket instructions. I just traded my '04 FLHT with 30k mi. for the Uly. Its been below 20 degrees F for some time now so I've only put 50 mi. on so far. I really like this bike! I'm shopping for some heated grips right now. Thanks for all the great info on the site.:1drink
Tim

lorazepam 02-20-2006 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fastfxrs
http://photobucket.com/albums/e394/f...ulysses003.jpg

I'm new to the site and to posting pics. I hope this works. Thanks for the photobucket instructions. I just traded my '04 FLHT with 30k mi. for the Uly. Its been below 20 degrees F for some time now so I've only put 50 mi. on so far. I really like this bike! I'm shopping for some heated grips right now. Thanks for all the great info on the site.:1drink
Tim

Try here for inexpensive heated grips http://www.dual-star.com/index2/Ride..._grip_kit1.htm

Crusty 02-20-2006 11:18 AM

I'm Trying, but...
 
O.K., please bear with me. when I tried to upload a picture to the hosting service, I got the message:

The size of the file you uploaded exceeds the maximum file size allowed (512000 bytes). Please try resizing your image or saving as a compressed jpeg before uploading again.

How do I resize the image or compress the jpeg?

danger_dave 02-20-2006 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crusty
O.K., please bear with me. when I tried to upload a picture to the hosting service, I got the message:

The size of the file you uploaded exceeds the maximum file size allowed (512000 bytes). Please try resizing your image or saving as a compressed jpeg before uploading again.

How do I resize the image or compress the jpeg?


you have to have image editing software. MS Photopaint, Photoshop, even the Paintbox will resize images. use the help menu in the application you use for specifics.

For optimum ADV effectiveness Your images should be 600 x 450 pixels and saved at jpeg 6 or 7. (or thereabouts)

Unless they are killers - then I don't mind 800px.

dc

TwoBuells 02-20-2006 01:18 PM

so many pictures, so little time.....
 
:wings :poser :ricky

BattleTrax @ H-D York Open House 2005



http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d..._OpenHouse.jpg
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

TwoBuells 02-20-2006 01:30 PM

Sirius Satellite Radio & Buell Quest GPS / Kick Ash Cover
 
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d...ValleyPark.jpg


Times are GMT -7.   It's 07:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014