ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Orange Crush (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   lets see your 9fiffftttyyy in video (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220132)

frank wheelbarrow 04-09-2007 08:10 AM

lets see your 9fiffftttyyy in video
 
hey yogoi why dont you start if off:D :D :D

YOGOI 04-09-2007 09:49 AM

Your video was not on the CD you gave me.

I'll be in SL around noon, today. Headed back to Logan.

dhaynes 04-09-2007 11:41 AM

Do SEs count?

Just posted this earlier in the SE photos thread.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...86807404&hl=en

kamanya 04-10-2007 12:36 AM

I have a few;

Bandwidth beater - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU0XA38ePII

Why my scorpions don't last very long - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy5Ni_cZMPw

Wash time - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDpESSqoUn8

With some mates on a long ride - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn6Ems6sFfQ

Lessons for Mark - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuIiHtn-Qew

jlc 04-10-2007 07:20 PM

Hey....
 
How'd you turn your head around like that? Sort of an Exorcist thing?

frank wheelbarrow 04-10-2007 08:34 PM

girls sun tannin.... me being cool (well.........)
 
great footage from before i for sure need a helmet cam....... this is just from my good buddy and his camera on video mode on...shouting some thing im not sure so.. well enjoy

franky frank

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URmM3Ht7Bo0

Yellow Pig 04-10-2007 09:15 PM

950 Adv on a nice mountain trail! :wink:

I take a nice little spill about 1/3 through the video.

Strange: when I uploaded to photobucket it dropped the mic audio and only kept the soundtrack. I liked hearing the KTM rev through the gears and me cussing when I dropped it.

cpmodem 04-10-2007 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellow Pig
950 Adv on a nice mountain trail! :wink:

I take a nice little spill about 1/3 through the video.

Strange: when I uploaded to photobucket it dropped the mic audio and only kept the soundtrack. I liked hearing the KTM rev through the gears and me cussing when I dropped it.

Nice job YP! Or should I say Spike Lee? :evil

StihlRigg 04-10-2007 11:42 PM

[quote=frank wheelbarrow]great footage from before i for sure need a helmet cam....... this is just from my good buddy and his camera on video mode on...shouting some thing im not sure so.. well enjoy

With full luggage to, looks like he bottomed out the rear pretty good.:clap

Yellowpig, That's some great hc vid.

YOGOI 04-18-2007 09:39 AM

Gave my 950 a Paddle'n ...again
 
Heres a video to gowith my pics in the show me thread. Sorry about the ugly "one eye" in the middle ov the vid.:lol3 These bikes are just amazing. 3 1/2 years now on the GO!!!!!!!!!!!! bike, and every day it gets better and better.:clap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-rjMBqy2N8

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="<A href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4-rjMBqy2N8"></param><embed">http://www.youtube.com/v/4-rjMBqy2N8"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4-rjMBqy2N8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

cpmodem 04-18-2007 09:49 AM

Excellent vid yogoi. Brings back memories of "Jammin'" Jimmy Wienert on a paddle at one of the first AMA Supercross events.

I nearly spit my coffee all over the keyboard when "One-eye" popped into frame.:knary

Mikas 04-18-2007 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOGOI
Heres a video to gowith my pics in the show me thread. Sorry about the ugly "one eye" in the middle ov the vid.:lol3 These bikes are just amazing. 3 1/2 years now on the GO!!!!!!!!!!!! bike, and every day it gets better and better.:clap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-rjMBqy2N8

That's freakin cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

YOGOI 04-18-2007 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpmodem
Excellent vid yogoi. Brings back memories of "Jammin'" Jimmy Wienert on a paddle at one of the first AMA Supercross events.

I nearly spit my coffee all over the keyboard when "One-eye" popped into frame.:knary

How much coffee and beer can one computer take.:lol3 Glad ya liked it.

cpmodem 04-18-2007 09:57 AM

Yeah, this one's on its last legs. I think it was the Mai-Tai that pushed it over the edge.:freaky

aurel 04-18-2007 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOGOI
Heres a video to gowith my pics in the show me thread. Sorry about the ugly "one eye" in the middle ov the vid.:lol3 These bikes are just amazing. 3 1/2 years now on the GO!!!!!!!!!!!! bike, and every day it gets better and better.:clap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-rjMBqy2N8

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="<A href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4-rjMBqy2N8"></param><embed">http://www.youtube.com/v/4-rjMBqy2N8"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4-rjMBqy2N8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Just to know, have you tried to ride in the same place with Karoo to compare ?


Times are GMT -7.   It's 06:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014