ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   W.A.R.D.S. of the State NC (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292293)

SkylineKeith 12-10-2007 09:18 PM

W.A.R.D.S. of the State NC

Wilmington Area Riders and Dual Sporters... :lol3

The Inmates of the WARDS of the State are hereby requested make yourselves known. Come on you delinquents, rejects, malcontents and dangerous cretins... Our time has come to take back the trails and street! :ricky

Let's get a plan, pub and ride organized. If you are ashamed to be known as a WARD of the State. PM me...I promise to respond this time. It's winter and perfect riding weather!

OldBMWMaster 12-11-2007 04:55 AM

Wards

One thing for sure, we will have to have it someplace other than Southport. Hell, you have already been kicked out of all the drinking holes there.

PS...post your GPS coordinates so the "GS crowd" can find your sorry ass.

SkylineKeith 12-11-2007 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldBMWMaster
One thing for sure, we will have to have it someplace other than Southport. Hell, you have already been kicked out of all the drinking holes there.

PS...post your GPS coordinates so the "GS crowd" can find your sorry ass.

Just the upscale drinking establishments. :lol3

I still have friends in low places. And a hearty FYYFF.

SkylineKeith 12-11-2007 05:10 AM

Someone named Steve left me a voice mail a few months ago when I was driving back from Fort Worth and I fat fingered my phone and deleted the message instead of saving it. Pratorian by chance. PM me Steve. :thumb

EVILONE 12-11-2007 07:19 AM

G.W. my man!Havent seen you in a while!

EVIL:evil

SkylineKeith 12-11-2007 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVILONE
G.W. my man!Havent seen you in a while!

EVIL:evil

What's up Evilone. :wave Wanna wrassel. :lol3

praetorian 12-12-2007 03:44 PM

Keith.... Thanks for the PM about this thread. I would be honored to be known as one of the WARDS of NC.... although I don't currently hve a dual spot bike, so the streets are it for me for now.

BTW... wasn't me that tried to call you. My name's Robert.

SkylineKeith 12-12-2007 03:53 PM

Alright Robert! Welcome inmate as a WARD of the state. :lol3

How about our first meeting at Hell's Kitchen on Princess St. in Wilmington? :beer Sounds appropriate for us delinquents. :rofl

We can discuss rides and routes.

Any other inmates from the WARD area interested in meeting at Hell's Kitchen?

His name was Robert Paulson...

Quote:

Originally Posted by praetorian
Keith.... hanks for the PM about this thread. I would be honored to be known as one of the WARDS of NC.... although I don't currently hve a dual spot bike, so the streets are it for me for now.

BTW... wasn't me that tried to call you. My name's Robert.

gaff 12-12-2007 05:01 PM

Not much of a poster but a hell of a lurker. Have lived in Wilmington since dirt was invented. It would be great to meet you inmates at Hell's Kitchen whenever that would work for everybody. What ever suit's you'all would be great with me. gaff:beer

Me and my monkee 12-12-2007 05:03 PM

Count me in!
This weekend?

SkylineKeith 12-12-2007 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Me and my monkee
Count me in!
This weekend?

What works? Saturday? noonish?

SkylineKeith 12-12-2007 06:27 PM

Welcome Gaff! :clap I'm sure you could show us WARDS n00b a backroad or two. :ricky

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaff
Not much of a poster but a hell of a lurker. Have lived in Wilmington since dirt was invented. It would be great to meet you inmates at Hell's Kitchen whenever that would work for everybody. What ever suit's you'all would be great with me. gaff:beer

praetorian 12-13-2007 04:25 AM

I'll have the tuna sandwich for $6.66

Hell's Kitchen sounds good.... they makean AWESOME Tuna sandwich... not tuna salad... real 1inch thickchunk of tuna.

Could we maybe make it a tad bit earlier? Say 11:00-11:30? I ave a wedding reception in Hampstead to go to on Saturday. I have to be up there @ 2 pm.

If 12:00 is better for everyone then I may go a bit earlier myself and already be eating when y'all escapees get there.

OldBMWMaster 12-13-2007 04:59 AM

A full day of eating drinking and riding

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...249043&page=18

Saturday, Dec 15th
5:30pm

5093 Fayetteville Rd
Lumberton, NC 28358

And now lunch at Hell's Kitchen. I will see you FFs Saturday at noon.

Hell's Kitchen
118 Princess St, Wilmington, NC
910/763-4133

This is the hot spot in town. The bar itself was created from the set used for the now-defunct TV show Dawson's Creek. It's a full liquor bar with a wide selection of microbrew suds and draft beer. If you're hungry, you can devour a pub selection of burgers, nachos, wings, and other such fare, with most plates costing less than $7.

SkylineKeith 12-13-2007 05:02 AM

I was thinking this would work with the eastern dinner just fine. Maybe the WARDS could ride to the dinner. Lunch, ride and dinner. Sounds like an ADVrider day to me. :nod

Times are GMT -7.   It's 09:10 AM.