ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendors (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Serving Canada: www.dualsportplus.com (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325384)

waterlilly 03-26-2008 06:50 PM

Serving Canada: www.dualsportplus.com
 
Hello All

Just a quick shout out to let all the adventure riders in Ontario,Canada
know there is a new Parts and Accessories shop opening Stoney Creek

Name: DUALSPORTPLUS
221 Barton St
Stoney Creek, On
905-664-8811 phone
905-664-8817 fax

Now open Monday thru to Friday 10am to 7pm (summer hours)

Saturday 9am to 2pm
CLOSED SUNDAY'S to play


or email sales@dualsportplus.com

web page is www.dualsportplus.com

there is no bike sales or service just a Big adventure load of parts and accessories.

The owner is Les and he has 30yrs in the business & great stories and lessons to tell :freaky

We have a pair of klr650's that we adventure tour on, plus 650 vee strom

Cheers:babe
Lilly

boxermoose 03-26-2008 08:41 PM

Looks like the web site isn't quite done

I'm in town Mon/Tuesday- I'll try to stop by

I served my apprentiship at Barlow, which is almost directly opposite on Arvin

waterlilly 03-28-2008 05:47 PM

:clap well it just got started finally yahoo:rofl :ear




Quote:

Originally Posted by boxermoose
Looks like the web site isn't quite done

I'm in town Mon/Tuesday- I'll try to stop by

I served my apprentiship at Barlow, which is almost directly opposite on Arvin


waterlilly 03-28-2008 05:48 PM

[quote=waterlilly]:clap well it just got started finally yahoo:rofl :ear
look forwards to your vist, thank for the reply

KTMER 03-31-2008 04:30 AM

Sounds great, I will definitely stop by in the near future, I'm only 25 min away.

klrobins 03-31-2008 04:49 AM

FANTASTIC!! :clap

waterlilly 04-02-2008 06:45 PM

Hi Kristy

Nice of you to post, hope you come by the store and chat.

Cheers
Catharine

waterlilly 04-04-2008 02:20 PM

Our stock is starting to arrive, got the coffee pot, tea kettle on

come by the store and check things out, I am going to bring some of our
pictures in from our Mexico, Belize, Guatemala trip in.

Cheers
Catharine:thumb

waterlilly 04-09-2008 07:02 PM

Hey thanks for popping into the store.


Hope you can spread the word for us.:clap

RumRunner 04-10-2008 10:51 AM

Possible business model idea.

You take orders for tires from us here in Canadar...

You place the order with SouthWestMoto http://www.swmototires.com/ this way the price is excellent. You have them bulk shipped (say every two weeks) to Buffalo, bring them to your shop. Charge $50 for the service for a pair of tires (so that's the SWMoto price plus $50) and we come pick them up.

Your thoughts....

DW

Ooobah-Moto 04-10-2008 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RumRunner
Possible business model idea.

You take orders for tires from us here in Canadar...

You place the order with SouthWestMoto http://www.swmototires.com/ this way the price is excellent. You have them bulk shipped (say every two weeks) to Buffalo, bring them to your shop. Charge $50 for the service for a pair of tires (so that's the SWMoto price plus $50) and we come pick them up.

Your thoughts....

DW

+1

boxermoose 04-11-2008 09:24 AM

Shout out to Les - he's the real deal adventure rider type

Store is coming together nicely & we had a great chat when I dropped by

good Luck!:clap

waterlilly 04-11-2008 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RumRunner
Possible business model idea.

You take orders for tires from us here in Canadar...

You place the order with SouthWestMoto http://www.swmototires.com/ this way the price is excellent. You have them bulk shipped (say every two weeks) to Buffalo, bring them to your shop. Charge $50 for the service for a pair of tires (so that's the SWMoto price plus $50) and we come pick them up.

Your thoughts....

DW

Well for now as we are just opening, we will deal with Parts Canada for our
tires as they have given us an awesome deal, but it is always a posible that
in the future we could do business, as there are some tires that are not
available here in Canada.
Have added your web page to our customer/dealer contact list.
Cheers

Timo Explorer 04-12-2008 09:43 PM

Can't wait to check out the new store.

Picked up my new KLR today, rode home in the rain and took to some gravel. Now it looks like a used bike. Time to add some farkles.:rofl

Happy trails,
Timo Explorer

waterlilly 04-14-2008 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timo Explorer
Can't wait to check out the new store.

Picked up my new KLR today, rode home in the rain and took to some gravel. Now it looks like a used bike. Time to add some farkles.:rofl

Happy trails,
Timo Explorer

Well we have a some yummies for you!!! :clap

We have set the grand opening for April 26th BBQ and all, mark your
calendar


Times are GMT -7.   It's 08:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014