ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Rockies It's all downhill from here... (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Utards whos riding what (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=344501)

frog 05-22-2008 06:56 PM

Utards whos riding what
 
Where is everyone headed this weekend?

pluric 05-22-2008 07:14 PM

I'm covering at work for my out of town brother.
I'd be up for some street stuff (Wolf Creek?)
I just can't be gone all day(s).

SkiFastBadly 05-22-2008 07:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 168290

MMmmm no dirt for me this weekend. How about a run to the greasy spoon for breakfast in Hanna?

HickOnACrick 05-22-2008 09:10 PM

I picked up some moonlighting shifts this weekend, but I am available to ride on Monday. Let's see how well I can wreck in the mud!

Also...I might be able to ride Friday after 3PM.

pluric 05-22-2008 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkiFastBadly
Attachment 168290

MMmmm no dirt for me this weekend. How about a run to the greasy spoon for breakfast in Hanna?

What day?

SkiFastBadly 05-22-2008 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluric
What day?

Sunday morning?

ChinookEP 05-22-2008 10:41 PM

that might work for me. i'll check back and grab the heated gear.

Ski Fast, i just put on some Avon Distanzias.

The rear is a 160 on a 180 rim, but some dude Dr. Greg has run his fine for a while.

pluric 05-23-2008 07:07 AM

Sunday should work. Meet at the Kamas exit or the gas
station in Kamas or the Kamas grocery store or the Francis
4 way stop or the pull out area by your favorite sign or,or,or????

I don't even want to get into time, jeezzz.

SkiFastBadly 05-23-2008 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluric
Sunday should work. Meet at the Kamas exit or the gas
station in Kamas or the Kamas grocery store or the Francis
4 way stop or the pull out area by your favorite sign or,or,or????

I don't even want to get into time, jeezzz.

Kamas grocery. 8:30. You wear black I'll wear red. I'll be the one with the bouquet.

frog 05-23-2008 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HickOnACrick
I picked up some moonlighting shifts this weekend, but I am available to ride on Monday. Let's see how well I can wreck in the mud!

Also...I might be able to ride Friday after 3PM.

If we go somewhere sandy there shouldn't be much mud.:D

SuperSize 05-23-2008 08:55 AM

I want to get the XR out somewhere this weekend. The rain keeps the dust down. Anyone want to hit 5 mile in between the rain?

The Walrus 05-23-2008 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkiFastBadly
Kamas grocery. 8:30. You wear black I'll wear red. I'll be the one with the bouquet.

Does the Chinook Uly run at time of the morning...?

:dunno

ChinookEP 05-23-2008 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InFidel
Does the Chinook Uly run at time of the morning...?

:dunno

Sure! Depends how much snow I've got to clear outta my drive!

Do you want to meet and run up to Kamas together?

BTW, did you do the Pony Express run for the concert last week?
Good show, I looked for you. Though I much prefer seeing Mr. Isaak at Red Butte Gardens.

HickOnACrick 05-23-2008 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frog
If we go somewhere sandy there shouldn't be much mud.:D

As I cannot ride sand or mud very well...I am open for either or both. Anything specific in mind?

RockyMtnRoadRash 05-23-2008 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkiFastBadly
Kamas grocery. 8:30. You wear black I'll wear red. I'll be the one with the bouquet.

If I can haul my worthless keister outta bed I might swing up for that. Don't wait for me but I'll be the guy on the Black strom wearing a space suit.


Times are GMT -7.   It's 05:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014