ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Central From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   2009 2nd Annual CENTRAL ADV RALLY (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=424232)

Bonebag 01-16-2009 11:24 AM

2009 2nd Annual CENTRAL ADV RALLY

2009 2nd Annual Central ADV Rally
Hi-Pines Campground
Eagle River, Wisconsin
September 10-13th 2009

Please Support our Rally Sponsors when you can!!!

Motorhead Coffee Company

British Motorcycle Gear

Alaska Leather

Doctor Enduro

LDComfort

CJ Designs Motorcycle Parts and Performance

Dual Sport Armory

Cyclenutz

Metro Motorcycles Menasha

Backcountry.com

This year's festivities will be held at the HI-PINES Campground/Settle Inn Resort in Eagle River Wisconsin. Kinda the same deal as last year..but a bit more organized:evil Here's a couple things up front:

This is a great area of the country to ride..lots of ON and OFF road fun for all.
Eagle River is a great little town and has lots to do..great restaraunts and taverns all over the place. It's very close to the UP of michigan..enjoy!
Last year was a blast..I admit it was a little unorganized..but we all had a great time..and I only had a couple issues..which I will deal with this year.
This is a family event..that is if you're family likes the motorbike lifestyle and is ok to hearing the occasional cuss word and isn't offended by seeing grown ups drink a few beers.
This is a rain or shine event. There will be no cancellations due to weather..no way..no how. The weather up here can get tricky this time of year..so plan accordingly. The sun sets in September here a bit after 7pm
Breakfast is available every morning at the Lodge for 5.99..it's hot and all you can eat. I'd like to do a group breakfast Sunday "morning"..more on that later

Should be a great time and the place is great..it's perfect for what we're doing and they are very, very excited to have us there..they are even going to put us on the Marquee :) It's a basic campground..nice facilities: Swimming Pond/Club house (case it rains)/Showers/Free-Wi-Fi throughout the campground/Great Rooms for those who would like to stay in more posh environment (wussies)

Cost: 35.00 (add 2.00 for shirt sizes above 2XL) which includes the following:
Thursday Night: Inaugural Tapping of the Sprecher Black Bavarian..7PMish
Friday night Meet & Greet (Beverages and Horse Derves 6pm-?)
Saturday: 5pm-?? No real Quiet time here people! Dinner (not sure what yet..but don't worry :D), Beverages, Live Music by ECONOBOMB (formerly Dirty Barbies and N od..same as last year) and the presentation of most wonderful Door Prizes via Raffle
Awesome Coffee Served every morning starting at Sun-up..not served by me..unless I'm still up:evil
T-Shirt Included. It's a Ultra Cotton Gildan..no cheap shit. XXL and Bigger Add 2.00, Long Sleeve add 5.00, womens cut add 2.00

Kids 12-Under eat and drink (soda/water) free! Kids 13-20 will be $30.00 and will receive a t-shirt in their size. If your young ones under 13 want a t-shirt..it's 15.00 and you MUST get the child size to me before the rally!

Beverages: My choice staff of very well trained alchoholics will be deciding the beer selection this year. When we have completed this mission (we'll be tasting many beers for the next month or so) I will post it here. But rest easy in the knowing you will have a very, very fine choice..best of all the rallies..guaranteed!! We will also be providing Soda, Water and NA Beer for those who do not partake in the spirits. Please drop me a line if you like the NA so I can make sure I get enough..ok..PM's are fine.

Accomodations:

CAMPGROUND:
www.hi-pines.com

I've blocked off a large section of Campsites (about 40) in one general location. It's an open-ish area for tents or small rv's without sewer. Myself and my crew will be at sites 54,58,56 and 60. All the Sites have Electricity and Water and are 20.00 per night/per site. These sites are normally 25-30.00 a night..so we all got a deal. You can fit two tents per site so go about that as you wish. There is a map of the campground..but don't reserve online. If you need a RV site with Sewer..they will put you away from the group..but it's still 20.00:evil not that many of you will need that..but hey.
PLEASE CALL THE CAMPGROUND TO MAKE RESERVATIONS EARLY..TELL THEM YOU ARE WITH THE ADV CENTRAL RALLY TO GET THE RATE: CALL 1 (715) 479 9124. AFTER AUGUST 27TH..YOU WILL NOT GET THE ADV RALLY DISCOUNTED RATE

HOTEL:
www.settleinneagleriver.com

This is a very nice place. Just a short walk through the woods from the campground. Kristin has given us a discount, a very nice one and rooms are only $69.00 night. All the rooms have big, flat screen tv's, feather beds, 24 hour pool, swim up bar..I know most don't care..but if you want it it's there for you. PLEASE CALL THE HOTEL EARLY TO MAKE RESERVATIONS..TELL THEM YOU ARE WITH THE ADV CENTRAL RALLY TO GET THE RATE: CALL 715-479-4900. AFTER AUGUST 27TH..YOU WILL NOT GET THE ADV RALLY DISCOUNTED RATE

RALLY FEE:

FIRST: PUT IT DOWN HERE THAT YOUR IN.. STARTING TODAY..EVEN IF IT'S MAYBE. I'LL PUT YOU ON THE LIST..LET'S GET IT GOING HUGE PEOPLE..THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC!

B: PAY ME..AND I NEED YOUR SHIRT SIZE. PAYPAL ME @ cook@geoffreycookstudios.com or mail a check (PREFERRED AS PAYPAL RAPES ME 2.00 FOR EVERY ONE) to:

Geoffrey Cook
PO Box 283
Neenah, WI 54957-0283
I need your address, your Screen name(s), and your shirt size(s) in the notes section of the paypal deal..or included with your check..PLEASE..Please include these...it' makes it alot easier :D

Walk-Ins:

THE SHIRT..CRAZY..A LITTLE CRAZIER THAN LAST YEAR AND WE'RE ONLY HAVING ONE CAUSE I AINT MADE OF MONEY :D
HERE IT IS..IT WILL BE A HIGH QUALITY SHIRT..NO CHEAP CHINESE CRAP..
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g.../girlfront.jpg
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...backlowres.jpg
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...logolowres.jpg
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...rt09lowres.jpg
IF YOU HAVENT PAID YET AND PLAN ON ATTENDING..PLEASE SEND ME (PM ME) YOUR TSHIRT SIZE..IF YOU DON'T MAKE IT..I EAT THE COST..I WILL BE SELLING THE SHIRTS FOR A REASONABLE PRICE AT THE RALLY FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT EXTRAS. I WILL ALSO BE SELLING THEM LATER AND I CAN SHIP THEM FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CANT MAKE IT DUE TO YOUR FAILURE TO BE COOL:lol3

I'VE DECIDED OLIVE GREEN..OR MILITARY GREEN WOULD BE HIGHLY BITCHIN AND THEY GO WITH EVERYTHING..HER'ES A SAMPLE ON A WELL ENDOWED MODEL (THE SHIRTS ARE NOT FITTED SO DON'T FREAK :rofl BUT LADIES CUT ARE MORE LIKE THIS..THE MENS ARE STANDARD PRE-SHRUNKERS )
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...aversample.jpg

IF YOU WANT LONG SLEAVE ITS AN EXTRA 5.00 (I will be only making exact long sleave orders)
LADY CUT..NO EXTRA CHARGE..JUST LET ME KNOW

BEFORE MONDAY THE 24TH MIDNIGHT OK..

This is a huge task..the t-shirt thing..really and i appreciate your help. I'm expecting people to not make it so don't not let me know you're size cause you're worried about not making it. The overhead is part of the game and I want to make sure everyone gets the appropriate item:D
Last year alot of people just showed up..no problem..but please, please let me know in advance if you can. It makes it easier figuring out the beer/food/shirt thing. I'll order more than I need..but I sure don't wanna end up not having enough..thanks..I'm looking forward to this..we all are!!
Thanks

Bonebag and Crew!!

Here's the
OFFICIAL CADAVR SIGNUP LIST

$$$=Paid
Bonebag
Brittany
Stacy
Taryn
Mom
Dad
Northwoods YETI
Northwoods YETI SO
Mr. Congeniality (aka Darrell)
Papalobster $$$
Papalobster crew $$$
Papalobster crew2
Papalobster crew3
Cannonshot $$$
Klay $$$
Scary Sharkface $$$
Pinktoad $$$
Rat Bob $$$
River Rat $$$
Tirguy
Burly
Mxchamp $$$
yooperbob $$$
yooperbob wife $$$
bikaholic51 $$$
bikaholic51 2 $$$
bikaholic51 3 $$$
bikaholic51 Maybe
bradatlarge $$$
benron $$$
WIsixfitty
Kawboy $$$
cheezehead $$$
drtthumper $$$
drtthumper 2 $$$
dntouch $$$
hipster $$$
rokklym
zed88
theOtherbart $$$
zigman $$$
German $$$
German Friend $$$
ride_there
namehere
Shep $$$
EM-50 $$$
ribmtrider
C-Zulu $$$
steve GS
Powerhouse $$$
Motoboss
Doorguy1979 $$$
Sillium $$$
Kneekicker
Nevada72 $$$
Dirty Dan $$$
DT $$$
Dudley $$$
Icy Hot $$$
Dethraz $$$
Number8teen $$$
timtowtdi
Crazycrash $$$
Crazycrash SO $$$
Two Wheel Tractor
Jzee $$$
Hot Damm $$$
Durtysoul $$$
Durtysoul 2 $$$
midwest speedster $$$
RainDog
BrianO'Tim $$$
pkman $$$
squatch upnorth $$$
Rasbutan $$$
Dual Habit $$$
Tall light and Ugly $$$
Tall light and ugly's better half $$$
Feeflow
waterwheel
mbabc $$$
collarbone $$$
MR.Fritz $$$
Critic $$$
eatalotofpeaches
captregis $$$
captregis 2 $$$
captregis 3 $$$
bumpstop
otterf18 $$$
aldrz400 $$$
darrylxr650r $$$
darrylxr650r 2 $$$
NCcooper
Gazoo $$$
Tuna 209 $$$
Shagmaster D $$$
Lysol $$$
The Toad
JoJobones $$$
DCsin
Askel
Itchyfeet
Kstreeter
Kstreeter 2
ChopperChris
LeoniI
Floflappy
Kevkor 1
Kevkor 2
Bobbysands
Suprfill
joefromsf This guys coming from California :D $$$

Most everyone else is paying at the door..I'll have the computer up there so feel free to paypal if you need to..

danmack 01-16-2009 12:11 PM

I could help man the coffee, coming up from the farm and all. I would like to put some faces with the names here.

Cannonshot 01-16-2009 01:45 PM

Other calendar info for reference:

Wisconsin Area Rides/Events

scarysharkface 01-16-2009 01:59 PM

Mmmmmmm... BEER!!!!! :clap

river_rat 01-16-2009 02:34 PM

:freaky

I'll help man the coffee (hope all you FF's like it strong). I'll keep an eye out for the volunteer thread too.

Bonebag 01-16-2009 03:09 PM

Looks like sept is getting the heavy vote so far..as far as the coffee goes..I'll need someone to just turn it on at about 5am or so..and then someone to re-load and fire about 730..after that..I think I can handle it..I could get up that early..but I'm usually around a fire with a mostly spent bottle in my hand at 5am..so getting up gets painful:1drink

Yooper_Bob 01-17-2009 07:50 AM

Definitely in!!!!!!

Can't wait.....:ostrich

Pansy 01-17-2009 01:18 PM

I'm interested :nod

papalobster 01-17-2009 07:45 PM

Does this mean you need my pots and pans again???

I vote for early August, only because of the liluns and the fact the the other 2 dates conflict with the WDSR work weekends for the BW200. Unfortunately, it also looks like I'm outvoted!

Chances are good I'll drag the whole crew with me, so if there's any work to do I have a few "volunteers". Just don't feed my wife any of that Double Bock!!!

river_rat 01-18-2009 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papalobster

I vote for early August, only because of the liluns and the fact the the other 2 dates conflict with the WDSR work weekends for the BW200. Unfortunately, it also looks like I'm outvoted!

Chances are good I'll drag the whole crew with me, so if there's any work to do I have a few "volunteers". Just don't feed my wife any of that Double Bock!!!

LMAO... she didn't sleep that off till 6 the next night....:freaky

scarysharkface 01-18-2009 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papalobster

I'll bring a couple of tires to change. You bring the dog poop and Freeflow can bring the pinchers. :lol3

Rapid_Roy 01-18-2009 01:54 PM

Fer Chrissakes people! Doesn't anybody remember how freakin' cold it was up there in August?
:lol3

scarysharkface 01-18-2009 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapid_Roy
Fer Chrissakes people! Doesn't anybody remember how freakin' cold it was up there in August?
:lol3

I hear once their August rut is over, picnic tables are significantly less aggressive... :pot

papalobster 01-18-2009 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarysharkface
I'll bring a couple of tires to change. You bring the dog poop and Freeflow can bring the pinchers. :lol3

Tell ya what!I'll save a whole yard full of poo and bring it along and we can have a huge tire changing party:rofl

toller 01-18-2009 07:01 PM

Where was the last one/the proposed sight for the next one?

Times are GMT -7.   It's 05:26 AM.