ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendors (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Holan USA "Where are my crashbars?" Thread (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=453270)

F800 Rob 04-13-2009 07:00 AM

The Holan USA "Where are my crashbars?" Thread

In an effort to not to pollute the two Holan crash bar threads with e-commerce related Q&A, I've created this thread.

We've been pretty backed up on the F800GS bars since February. Here is where we currently are:
  • We've received the 48 hour notice on the incoming shipment (Finally!) and expect to receive them on 4/15. Shipments will be going out to customers by the end of this week.
  • We are however backordered into the next shipment. We tentatively expect that to be in toward the end of the month.
On the LC4 Bars:
  • Replacements for those who have their bars, and new sets for those who are waiting are on the way in. We don't, as of right now, have an estimated date of reception for these.
  • We've opened up ordering again on HolanUSA.com, but there is a slight increase in price due to the extra complexity.
The goal is to be back up to a good stocking level by mid-May on both bars. This will coincide with a potential move into the new warehouse. :D More on this soon...

F800 Rob 04-16-2009 12:10 PM

Holan shipment has arrived. We'll be receiving and shipping within the next 24-48 hours.

Kabuki 04-21-2009 07:54 PM

Holans

Please keep us posted on the next shipments arrival, as hopfully my bars are in that lot. Russell Wilson

Sphene 04-27-2009 01:18 PM

Missing crash bars.

Hi Rob, I ordered my Holans on April 4th and I see my credit card was charged that same day. My order number is 1712. Any idea when I might recieve them? Thanks, Sphene.

F800 Rob 04-28-2009 07:06 AM

Next shipment will be going out this week and should be in next week if they clear customs correct and Holan ships on time.

F800GS Crashbar backorders will be completely taken care of from this shipment. We currently have a whopping *2* sets from this order that are not spoken for.

We are caught up on LC4 bars as of the last shipment, and have no backorders as of right now. We'll be stocking these normally from now on.

F800 Rob 05-15-2009 08:19 AM

I've been alerted by Holan that the next shipment will be shipped next week from the EU. Once again, we're backordered on F800GS bars. We do hope to fulfill all backorders with this shipment.

I'll post again when the shipment leaves (when I have a tracking number) and when it clears customs.

There is going to be a slight update to the F800GS bars in this order that I think will make people very, very happy! :D

Zugg Zugg 05-21-2009 09:14 AM

LC4 Bars

When will you be receiving more of these? The Holan USA website indicates that they are on back-order.
Thanks,
Jeff

F800 Rob 05-29-2009 08:12 AM

Next, large shipment is current in transit with scheduled arrival next week. F800GS bars (that have all be pre-sold) and LC4 bars are in the shipment. Holan panniers are in there as well.

F800 Rob 06-14-2009 11:43 AM

Holan shipment arrived last week. We've run though the F800 bars that were in the shipment, and we're still backordered. Generally, everyone that ordered up to late May has received their bars.

LC4 bars that were including with this shipment were the 'lite' version that will be appearing on HolanUSA.com shortly. Big shipment of standard Lc4 bars will be in the next one per Holan.

Going forward, there is a slightly updated design to the F800GS Holan Bars. There is now an extra loop to protect the engine casing, and the construction method has been updated to ensure better balance and gapping between the bars and left/right panels.

http://f800riders.org/photoplog/imag...1_100_9203.JPG

More pictures here: http://f800riders.org/photoplog/index.php?n=708

Sphene 06-14-2009 04:48 PM

Got 'em

Yeah, mine arrived last week. It took a while, over two months. But they're mounted and mine now. They went on almost perfectly.

F800 Rob 06-16-2009 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sphene
Yeah, mine arrived last week. It took a while, over two months. But they're mounted and mine now. They went on almost perfectly.

Yep, this last order had a pretty significant delay in it due to the slight redesign.

The next order of Holan bars will be leaving the EU tomorrow or Thursday per Holan this morning. As it sits right now, this will fulfill ALL of the current backorders on the F800GS and KTM LC4 bars, and we're projecting a few extra sets!

If you're thinking of ordering a set, now would be a good time!

:clap

F800 Rob 07-01-2009 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F800 Rob
Yep, this last order had a pretty significant delay in it due to the slight redesign.

The next order of Holan bars will be leaving the EU tomorrow or Thursday per Holan this morning. As it sits right now, this will fulfill ALL of the current backorders on the F800GS and KTM LC4 bars, and we're projecting a few extra sets!

If you're thinking of ordering a set, now would be a good time!

:clap

All F800GS backorders have been filled - we now have stock. We have a few sets reserved for display and sale at the MOA & RA.

LC4 backorder have been filled, but we do not have extra stock remaining.

Times are GMT -7.   It's 04:30 PM.