ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sports (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   Tiger Woods? (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=528671)

Bongolia 11-27-2009 11:48 AM

Tiger Woods?
 
Seriously injured?

Caribou Aqua Buddha 11-27-2009 11:59 AM

Some kind of driveway crash.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,577325,00.html

2touringtheworld 11-27-2009 11:59 AM

Update
 
Tiger Woods Injured In Crash Outside Florida Home




WINDERMERE, Fla. -- Golfer Tiger Woods was seriously injured when he hit a fire hydrant and then a tree outside of his Isleworth home early on Friday morning, officials said.
The Florida Highway Patrol said Woods was seriously injured and taken to Health Central Hospital. The Orange County Fire Department confirmed that a patient was taken to Health Central, but would not confirm that the patient was Woods.
Woods was driving a 2009 black Escalade, FHP said. He hit a fire hydrant outside of his home and a tree outside his neighbor's home.
FHP said the crash is still under investigation.

Retro 11-27-2009 12:08 PM

I hope this is some sort of having-sex-behind-the-wheel-with-his-wife accident and not some alcohol induced accident.

knybanjo 11-27-2009 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retro
I hope this is some sort of having-sex-behind-the-wheel-with-his-wife accident and not some alcohol induced accident.

One report said alcohol was not a factor but charges may be pending......

Thraan 11-27-2009 12:11 PM

I heard he had his arm hanging out the window, winged the hydrant and hurt his arm and then forgot how to drive and sped off into a tree.

No booze.

Woods not able to drive. Shocking!

wxwax 11-27-2009 12:12 PM

Goodness. I hope he's OK.

Under 33mph, says FHP, because the airbags didn't deploy. But you can do a lot of damage at 30mph if you're not belted.

Tiger's an early riser. What's he doing driving around at 2AM? No alcohol, per FHP.

The National Enquirer has a story that Woods has had an affair. Hard to believe, and of course it's a tabloid, but it makes you wonder if there's a connection.

Retro 11-27-2009 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thraan
Woods not able to drive. Shocking!

I guess his short game wasn't too good last night either. :drums

Patriot4570 11-27-2009 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wxwax
Goodness. I hope he's OK.

Under 33mph, says FHP, because the airbags didn't deploy. But you can do a lot of damage at 30mph if you're not belted.

Tiger's an early riser. What's he doing driving around at 2AM? No alcohol, per FHP.

The National Enquirer has a story that Woods has had an affair. Hard to believe, and of course it's a tabloid, but it makes you wonder if there's a connection.

I saw the tabloid in the grocery store earlier today.Who knows what the truth is?Maybe he was on the way to cut a slice ... and I am not talking golf.

Thraan 11-27-2009 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wxwax
Goodness. I hope he's OK.

Under 33mph, says FHP, because the airbags didn't deploy. But you can do a lot of damage at 30mph if you're not belted.

Tiger's an early riser. What's he doing driving around at 2AM? No alcohol, per FHP.

The National Enquirer has a story that Woods has had an affair. Hard to believe, and of course it's a tabloid, but it makes you wonder if there's a connection.

If it's a one time thing with a hooker can it really be called an affair?

wxwax 11-27-2009 12:19 PM

Quote:

A source told WESH 2 News that Woods has been treated for facial lacerations.
I hope that's it.

hutch451 11-27-2009 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thraan
I heard he had his arm hanging out the window, winged the hydrant and hurt his arm and then forgot how to drive and sped off into a tree.

No booze.

Woods not able to drive. Shocking!

Arm out of an Escalade window and hit a fire hydrant? He doesn't have that kind of wingspan. Maybe door open trying to pick up the paper????

wxwax 11-27-2009 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thraan
If it's a one time thing with a hooker can it really be called an affair?


Who knows what the truth is?

Quote:

The National Enquirer reports that Uchitel has been sleeping with Tiger Woods. A friend of Rachel's supposedly told the unreliable tabloid:

"Rachel told me, ‘I’m having an affair with Tiger Woods. We’re in love!’ She even read me text messages Tiger sent her that said ‘I love you, babe. It’s always going to be just you and me. They were constantly sexting."

Tiger's lawyer denies the charges, but does actually tell the Enquirer's print edition that his client met Uchitel at a club.
Until now, Woods has either led a clean life or he's been very good at covering his tracks.

This could either be the first crack in his image... or it could be a midnight milk run in his PJ's that went wrong.

k7 11-27-2009 12:27 PM

Charges are pending?
 
Probably something like failure to control his vehicle. I'm guessing he and his wife had a fight and he's was leaving in a hurry.

Icewalker 11-27-2009 12:35 PM

Maybe it was roid rage ......


Times are GMT -7.   It's 01:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014