ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendors (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   USB Power Socket Weatherproof (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=569860)

Burnszilla 04-14-2010 11:18 AM

USB Power Socket Weatherproof
 
Now available... Single and Dual Weatherproof USB Chargers, Bare wire or to SAE at http://www.burnsmoto.com

http://www.burnsmoto.com/img/usb-wp.jpg

http://www.burnsmoto.com/img/usb-power-socket-cable.jpg

http://www.burnsmoto.com/img/usb-wp-sae-12.jpg
http://www.burnsmoto.com/img/usb-wp-sae-400.jpg

http://www.burnsmoto.com/img/dual-usb-wp-sae-12.jpg
http://www.burnsmoto.com/img/dual-po...rger-front.jpg

http://www.burnsmoto.com/img/usb-wp-dual-port-1.jpg


http://www.burnsmoto.com/img/dual-usb-powerlet-plug.jpg
http://www.burnsmoto.com/img/usb-wea...werlet-din.jpg

Motoriley 04-14-2010 11:32 AM

Usb
 
Awesome.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burnszilla
I will be selling the "Casco USB Single Charger All Weather" in a about week or so on http://www.burnsmoto.com


JimVonBaden 04-14-2010 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burnszilla
I will be selling the "Casco USB Single Charger All Weather" in a about week or so on http://www.burnsmoto.com

Very cool! Two questions: How much? Will it power enough to charge as well?

Jim :brow

PS Now if you could find the same thing with a mini-USB end on it, that would kick butt! Alternatively, a 6-10" USB cable would do.

Burnszilla 04-14-2010 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimVonBaden
Very cool! Two questions: How much? Will it power enough to charge as well?

Jim :brow

PS Now if you could find the same thing with a mini-USB end on it, that would kick butt! Alternatively, a 6-10" USB cable would do.

I don't have the pricing yet. It should be around $20. Their sales guy is on vacation. It will power enough to charge.

JimVonBaden 04-15-2010 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burnszilla
I don't have the pricing yet. It should be around $20. Their sales guy is on vacation. It will power enough to charge.

Close enough, set one aside for me. This is pretty much exactly what I need for my GPS!

Thanks,

Jim :brow

Burnszilla 04-15-2010 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeffinTD
Is that going to be with a powerlet plug on the other end?

Another question, any idea what the amp output of those is?

I'm thinking of selling it as: usb cable only, powerlet+usb cable, sae+usb cable.
Or you can buy the powerlet plug separately and install it onto the cable yourself.

I will find out the amp output on Monday.

JeffinTD 04-15-2010 09:25 AM

Super. Selling it predone, or at least being able to get a powerlet plug from the same place would be handy.

Be sure to post back when you have those for sale. I'll be ordering a couple for sure.

Burnszilla 04-15-2010 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeffinTD
Super. Selling it predone, or at least being able to get a powerlet plug from the same place would be handy.

Be sure to post back when you have those for sale. I'll be ordering a couple for sure.

Ok. Due to many requests I'm now taking preorders. This will also help me predict the demand and know how many to order on Monday. Thanks.
Product page: http://www.burnsmoto.com/usb-power-s...atherproof.php

JeffinTD 04-15-2010 12:05 PM

Done. Ordered two (one for the pickup) plus a 90 degree powerlet plug.

Thanks man. That is going to be excellent.

Burnszilla 04-15-2010 05:40 PM

USB Power Socket Weatherproof
 
http://www.burnsmoto.com/img/usb-power-socket-cable.jpg

-Direct connect to 12 VDC system (Input voltage is DC 12V +/-4)
-Powers down to USB power requirements (DC 5V +/-0.25 and 1A max)
-Heavy Duty All Weather Design with ZippoŁ Cap Design
-Easy to open and use
-Water Resistant, not water immersable

The compact all weather USB single power outlet/charger provides a dependable source of power/charging capability for electrical accessories using USB adapter plug. The one piece protection cap is new, attached to the outlet so it is always available, easy to open and visually attractive. The all weather straight cord is direct connecting to 12V power system, this system is engineered to power down from 12V to the USB power requirements of DC 5V +/-0.25 and 1A max.Contains a built in automatic fuse that resets itself. Great for all types of motorcycles, cars and recreational vehicles.
NOT compatible with Motorola products.


IN STOCK. $21.95 + shipping. (shipping worldwide)
http://www.burnsmoto.com/usb-power-s...atherproof.php

bikyto 04-16-2010 12:51 AM

Hi,
That seems to be what I am looking for.
so I can plug my ipod/iphone directly into your usb plug for charging without frying them.

Basically, anything that you could charge through a laptop/pc can be charged using your cable. correct?

If so, i'll take one, maybe two.
We're close by. I wonder if we've met before. Thanks!

Burnszilla 04-16-2010 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bikyto
Hi,
That seems to be what I am looking for.
so I can plug my ipod/iphone directly into your usb plug for charging without frying them.

Basically, anything that you could charge through a laptop/pc can be charged using your cable. correct?

If so, i'll take one, maybe two.
We're close by. I wonder if we've met before. Thanks!

Yes and Yes. Takes 12 volts and turns it into 5 volts.
It also has a built in automatic resetting fuse.

Powerslave 04-17-2010 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burnszilla
Ok. Due to many requests I'm now taking preorders. This will also help me predict the demand and know how many to order on Monday. Thanks.
Product page: http://www.burnsmoto.com/usb-power-s...atherproof.php

Ordered one today. Hope it ships near intended date - need it by end of May for sure.

Thanks!

Burnszilla 04-20-2010 07:02 PM

I placed an order for sockets on Monday the 19th. Still waiting for tracking number. This supplier does not move fast.

Ron_Ces 04-20-2010 07:15 PM

Pre-Order
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Burnszilla
I placed an order for sockets on Monday the 19th. Still waiting for tracking number. This supplier does not move fast.

Web site says shipping April 26.
Ron


Times are GMT -7.   It's 12:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014