ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Middle TN-Diners, Drive-Ins, Dives and Inmates (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=597781)

ride2little 07-08-2010 07:23 AM

Middle TN-Diners, Drive-Ins, Dives and Inmates

Let's eat!
I vote Papa Boudreaux's first on the list.

Drowsy Dave 07-08-2010 11:14 AM

Giddiup :thumb

I guess the first thing to do is get a list of restaurants together. We should also give a description of the food and the price range. Don't see any reason why we can't raid Robs thread...

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=555435

ihatefalling 07-08-2010 02:03 PM

:freaky

SScratch 07-08-2010 02:19 PM

Cool beans! I need a new crew to run with. Seems my style is a little underappreciated in certain circles. :lol3

Drowsy Dave 07-08-2010 02:34 PM

Alright, here's the deal...

We'll meet the 3rd Saturday of the month. We'll avoid chains. Keep it reasonably priced. Spread it around. Meet fairly early, say 4:00. Try for variety so no BBQ 3 times in a row, etc.

Here's the schedule...

8-21-10 at 4:00PM

Strattons

295 South Main Street
Ashland City, TN 37015-1611
(615) 792-9177

After 38 years this Ashland City landmark
is closing Sept 1st. This may be your last chance to eat there. This is a true classic 50's style diner which gets rave reviews.

ihatefalling 07-08-2010 03:06 PM

If we're gunna be in that neighborhood....what about that nett's place? Is it any guud?

I was gunna ride Hickman that day so I could just pull in from off the road !!

:topes

cdq3 07-08-2010 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ihatefalling
If we're gunna be in that neighborhood....what about that nett's place? Is it any guud?

yes sir, netts is verry good place to eat. and she has a large slection of stuff also.

pappa budrx is kinda high, (high as in a nice steak house high) but i have not been there in a wile. someone told me you had to call ahead with them also.

Drowsy Dave 07-08-2010 07:21 PM

Screw that, I'm ridin a KLR after all.

Netts it is.

ride2little 07-08-2010 07:29 PM

Yeah. P B can get kinda expensive. It's more of an event. But the food is killer. I vote we keep'er simple.

SScratch 07-08-2010 07:40 PM

Quote:

Care for some company? You may need some help changing your oil or something.

ihatefalling 07-08-2010 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SScratch

Bring it own like a chicken bone SS. That's next Sunday right? Oh wait, you and I together might be a dangerous combination.....both of us might not make it back :evil

That's ok though...CDQ will either be with us or COME GET US!! :evil

cdq3 07-08-2010 08:52 PM

:lol3
Quote:

Bring it own like a chicken bone SS. That's next Sunday right? Oh wait, you and I together might be a dangerous combination.....both of us might not make it back :evil

i will be wiff ya dog !!
this shit sounds good to me.
:lol3 i can be ya service truck on 2 wheels, hell i dont mind.:D

cdq3 07-08-2010 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SScratch

:poser yea....its a drz not a damn seadoo!:lol3

stanack2 07-09-2010 05:16 AM

Um, did someone say food? :ear :tb The fat man's in!! :clap Gotta keep the girlish figure going. :evil

SScratch 07-09-2010 08:26 AM

Quote:

Sunday the 18th it is. Let's pick a time and place to meet that is NOT in Columbia. How about the Mercantile in Franklin at 8? In days of yore I would have said Puckett's in Leipers Fork but since the fleecing on my last visit there it will be a long time before they get any more of my money. Or you can pick a spot. I'm cheap, but I'm easy.

Times are GMT -7.   It's 05:31 PM.