ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendors (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Gear junkie live from Warm & Safe heated gear (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=613548)

Gear junkie 08-24-2010 09:27 AM

Warm & Safe Heated Gear Club Pricing

Club Pricing

Email rose@warmnsafe for pricing on all product: Liners, Pants, Gloves, Heat-trollers, Accessories.

FYI... Extra Saving on Men Gen3 Heated Pants Small & 3XLarge only / Women's Gen3 Heated Pants... limited stock.

Thank You for your Business and please call or email me anytime!
Rose Kincart 623.204.8043
sales@gearmojo.com or rose@warmnsafe.com

kbroderick 09-22-2010 08:39 AM

Rose, thanks for the quick shipping on the liner, although I wish I had been home to pick it up a day earlier—I rode home in 49-degree F. weather to find it waiting for me. :clap

It hasn't been quite that chilly since, but I've gone for a few rides with it and find that it's a great option (and definitely provides much better warmth-to-bulk ratio than the layering I had been doing).

Big Toe 09-25-2010 07:21 PM

Super Service

Ordered a Gen 4 jacket liner on Wed. and recieved it on Saturday. :clap Great Service and great prices to boot. Way better then anything I've seen on ebay. I'll buy from them again.

Joe? 10-13-2010 03:16 PM

Hi Rose,

Any chance you have some Gen 3 jacket liners, gloves, and dual controllers left?

Thanks,

Joe?

captainobvious 10-14-2010 10:07 AM

What are the differences between the 3rd gen jacket liners and the newer 4th generation?
Can the remote heat controllers be used with the 3rd gen stuff? I like the idea of no wires between rider and bike.

Also, I tried searching your site, but I couldnt find any real info about the new soft heat panels in your new 4th gen gear. What type of heating element is used? (wires? CF panels? some sort of mesh?)

Thanks !!!

EDIT:
I recieved an email response from Rose so I figured I'd post it here in case others wanted to see the answer...

"What are the differences between:
Gen-3... Hi-tech alloy micro wire
Gen-4... Carbon Panels (Our new, very secret, soft form heating system)

Can the remote heat controllers be used with the 3rd gen stuff... YES, all
Heat-troller works with Gen-2, 3, & 4.

Call me any time with questions or concerns
."

DiscoDino 10-15-2010 08:20 PM

Sweet - just emailed you.

Nadim

DayTrippin 10-21-2010 11:34 AM

So far my experience has been great with them as well. Rose has been awesome to work with. I have a pretty large order in transit and I can't wait to try all the gear out.

Joe? 10-21-2010 12:28 PM

My package just arrived :clap Spoke with Rose on Monday, received everything on the opposite coast Thursday.

DiscoDino 10-21-2010 03:41 PM

Rose Rocks! Got my stuff in 48hrs!

rrmdeuce 10-27-2010 07:06 PM

Rose is the best

Just got my heated liner ordered. Working with Rose was the best, quick response to emails, good advice and no pressure. If your thinking about heated equipment for winter give Rose a call. It's not too late.

:clap
:clap :clap
:clap :clap :clap

ccherry 10-28-2010 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rrmdeuce
Just got my heated liner ordered. Working with Rose was the best, quick response to emails, good advice and no pressure. If your thinking about heated equipment for winter give Rose a call. It's not too late.

:clap
:clap :clap
:clap :clap :clap

ditto!! first liner was too small, return and exchange was a piece of cake.....thanks Rose!!

JaxObsessed 11-16-2010 04:34 PM

Thanks Rose.

No fuss, no muss. My gear hit the porch, and I was testing it the next day... only 4 days from the order. I am 1800+ miles from AZ. :wink:
Now that it's tested, Warm n safe gear is gonna extend my season... to 12 months! :lol3

Thanks again Rose. :)
Jack

Hucker 11-17-2010 07:35 PM

Warm N Safe

Thanks for the assistance on the order Rose. You're a Saint for dealing with all of my Bravo Sierra. Can't wait to put them to use...:ricky

Nitzo 11-22-2010 05:31 PM

Gerbings........:dunno ?

EddyQ 09-25-2011 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaxObsessed (Post 14505409)
No fuss, no muss. My gear hit the porch, and I was testing it the next day... only 4 days from the order.

Well, mine took a few days longer due to the shipping I picked. All looks great and installed very easily and tests out fine. Funny though, the warm weather has come back since it arrived. :dg

Thanks Mike for the great service.

Times are GMT -7.   It's 01:55 PM.