ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendors (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Yamaha XT1200Z SUPER TENERE at SUPER PRICES (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=616082)

lotecredneck 09-01-2010 11:03 AM

Yamaha XT1200Z SUPER TENERE at SUPER PRICES

My dealership is offering the new Super Tenere for $12,499 on the Yamaha Priority Delivery Program. This is an all-inclusive price unless you live in Texas and you would then have taxes and registration fees. I will have these on our website shortly.

I sold a considerable amount of FJR's during the same type of program so we are definitely well known. I sold one to MarkJenn that he rode home and wrote his story about.

If I can help any of you let me know via personal e-mail (listed below) and I will take care of those personally.

Thanks,

Tony Orihuela
Yamaha Sportscenter
Longview, TX
tony@yamahasportscenter.com
www.yamahasportscenter.com

PHOTON PHIL 09-01-2010 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lotecredneck
My dealership is offering the new Super Tenere for $12,615 on the Yamaha Priority Delivery Program. This is an all-inclusive price unless you live in Texas and you would then have taxes and registration fees. I will have these on our website shortly.

I sold a considerable amount of FJR's during the same type of program so we are definitely well known. I sold one to MarkJenn that he rode home and wrote his story about.

If I can help any of you let me know via personal e-mail (listed below) and I will take care of those personally.

Thanks,

Tony Orihuela
Yamaha Sportscenter
Longview, TX
tony@yamahasportscenter.com
www.yamahasportscenter.com

When did these become available in the US?

lotecredneck 09-01-2010 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHOTON PHIL
When did these become available in the US?

At 11:00 a.m. this morning cst.

Tony

GB 09-01-2010 11:24 AM

The US site says coming in May 2011 as a 2012 model.

Waiting to see what the Canadian price will be.. if it's a the usual rip off, I may just have to head to Texas to buy me one!

rcompton 09-01-2010 11:27 AM

What sort of time frame? :ear

lotecredneck 09-01-2010 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcompton
What sort of time frame? :ear

Delivery starting in May. Naturally the dealer website is screwed up right now and won't allow orders to be placed, but we are trying every minute or two to get some in the pipeline.

Tony

RAW 09-01-2010 11:35 AM

Subscribed! :ear

:clap

simmons1 09-01-2010 12:18 PM

:lurk

markjenn 09-01-2010 12:42 PM

Folks, this is a great price and Tony is a standup guy. When I bought my FJR from him (in 2005.... wow, has it been that long?) it was totally painless and he even trailered the bike up to Mena (a pretty good haul for him) to meet me at no charge.

- Mark

PHOTON PHIL 09-01-2010 01:03 PM

I was just about to pull the trigger on a new BMW 1200GS. I really like the Yamaha build quality so now I really have to think about it. I wonder how I'd get the new Yamaha to NJ?

GB 09-01-2010 01:40 PM

Quote:

I wonder how I'd get the new Yamaha to NJ?

Like this :ricky

and save thousands $$ over the GS.

lotecredneck 09-01-2010 04:04 PM

Quote:

I was just about to pull the trigger on a new BMW 1200GS. I really like the Yamaha build quality so now I really have to think about it. I wonder how I'd get the new Yamaha to NJ?

Ride it!!

jonmorehouse 09-01-2010 07:27 PM

Quote:

you get me out there, i'll get it back :)
plane ticket and gas...

Ridin'nFishin 09-01-2010 08:34 PM

Quote:

OK, I'll do it. I will personally deliver it to you. :ricky

lotecredneck 09-01-2010 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonmorehouse
you get me out there, i'll get it back :)
plane ticket and gas...

Should be saving enough to buy that ticket! :wink: Also, new price $12,499.00 OTD if out of state.:clap

Times are GMT -7.   It's 08:56 AM.