ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   A D V Bike Night in L.A. (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=628803)

RAZR 10-14-2010 11:00 AM

A D V Bike Night in L.A.
 
we had a thread going a while back with some success but scheduling and life got in the way, so i am starting a new thread to REVIVE this idea.:deal


most of us have been meeting up for food and beers on a regular basis from the "L.A. B.S. over flow and info" thread.:lobby:topes

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=579185


but because the "bike night" or better known as "beer night" AKA thirsty Thursdays(sometimes Tuesdays), it get's lost in all the B.S. , i figured REVIVING this thread would get the L.A./So Cal crowd out for beers :beerand food:dg and we can B.S. about past and future rides, network, etc.






we don't have a set schedule AKA first Thursday, every other Tuesday, 5th Wednesday, etc, we just throw it up on the thread and ppl show up.

so keep an eye on this thread and ":lurk" it so you can see when the next meet up is happening.:pot



.:beer:freaky:bueller

Ben99r1 10-14-2010 01:19 PM

Even if your not a big drinking you should go. The food at the York is pretty good. Ben

notmybikemodelname 10-14-2010 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAZR
we had a thread going a while back with some success but scheduling and life got in the way, so i am starting a new thread to REVIVE this idea.:deal


most of us have been meeting up for food and beers on a regular basis from the "L.A. B.S. over flow and info" thread.:lobby:topes

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=579185


but because the "bike night" or better known as "beer night" AKA thirsty Thursdays(sometimes Tuesdays), it get's lost in all the B.S. , i figured REVIVING this thread would get the L.A./So Cal crowd out for beers :beerand food:dg and we can B.S. about past and future rides, network, etc.






we don't have a set schedule AKA first Thursday, every other Tuesday, 5th Wednesday, etc, we just throw it up on the thread and ppl show up.

so keep an eye on this thread and ":lurk" it so you can see when the next meet up is happening.:pot







today, Thursday October 14th is our next meet up (i know it seems last minute, but we had posted up on the L.A. BS thread)

at the York Bar.
http://www.theyorkonyork.com/

5018 York Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90042

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=E...8182&z=11&om=1

they have GREAT food and amazing BEERS!!!!!!


we meet roughly around 7PM and stay until around 10PM (sometimes later:freaky:bueller)

I'd love to but tonight is my regularly scheduled pube waxing night.




















Actually, it's too far. I thought this was a LA bike night, not a halfway to Bakersfield bike night...............

dunerat 10-14-2010 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notmybikemodelname
I'd love to but tonight is my regularly scheduled pube waxing night.




















Actually, it's too far. I thought this was a LA bike night, not a halfway to Bakersfield bike night...............

We don't go south of the 10 fwy.... Scarry:eek1 I'll try to be there but it will be late . Dang work:clap

notmybikemodelname 10-14-2010 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dunerat
We don't go south of the 10 fwy.... Scarry:eek1 I'll try to be there but it will be late . Dang work:clap

Ah, bullshit!

dunerat 10-14-2010 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notmybikemodelname
Ah, bullshit!

Gazoontite!:rofl

notmybikemodelname 10-14-2010 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dunerat
Gazoontite!:rofl

Thank you.

BootDragger 10-14-2010 07:42 PM

You guys are too daym far! :deal

dunerat 10-15-2010 05:39 AM

Sorry I missed u guys , worked till 10 and going back in now:huh yawn.....

grinder96 10-15-2010 06:31 AM

tried to get there but to much BS yesterday and the day before and probably tomorrow too!!!

RAZR 10-15-2010 08:54 AM

come out to the next one.


and BTW, just cuz i started this thread doesn't mean other folks who want to meet up can't post up ideas of nights and different bars.


i just want another open forum (similar to the L.A. BS thread) for all of us ADV riders to post up meet ups and BS.:evil


it's good to see FF's outside of riding.:ricky

RAZR 10-19-2010 03:10 PM

anyone interested in beers this Thursday October 21?


if so, chime in !:beer


Red Lion Tavern in the Los Angeles neighborhood of Silverlake :slurp
7PM- 10ish


German beers and German food! :dg

notmybikemodelname 10-19-2010 03:15 PM

Let's have a Bike Night/Octoberfist some where this Saturday night. :freaky

RAZR 10-19-2010 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notmybikemodelname
Let's have a Bike Night/Octoberfist some where this Saturday night. :freaky



there is this L.A. Moto Film Fest this Saturday October 23:deal

http://www.lamotofilmfest.com/

1224R 10-19-2010 03:24 PM

The Cretins Clubhouse is a great place to have the film fest... One of the members Terrence asked me to find him a good taco dude to cook that night... I would do it but I gatta work :(


Times are GMT -7.   It's 10:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014