ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendors (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   GS911 Group Buy, OK we'll do it! (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=726406)

BeemerShop 09-18-2011 05:15 PM

GS911 Group Buy, OK we'll do it!

OK guys, we'll do it. :clap

We bought big time for the MOA rally, now we have some extra inventory. Normally discounting is verbotin due to our agreement with the manufacturer, but they said OK for the ADV forum and to help us move this overstock. Like the TV ad guy says, we can't do this forever, only until the rally inventory is gone, so here it is :deal:

GS911 USB: $299.00 ADV Price $269.00!

GS911 Blue Tooth and USB: $349.00 ADV Price $315.00!

Shipping charges will be added, typically $10.00 for USA Priority Mail shipments.

Other items available at regular pricing (sorry not enough margin to allow discounting on these items):

The three pin adapter for the older models (models with flat 3 pin diagnostic plug) $49.00

Silicone protective cover in gray or blue: $20.00.

The Professional Upgrade (allows more then 10 VIN's) $200.00

Please have a look at our website for more information or to place an order. You must add the comments "ADV Group Buy": in the comments section when ordering for the discount. You won't see the discount until you are actually invoiced but it will be in there:

www.GS911USA.com

Thanks. Hopefully you guys will help us move some inventory and you'll get a deal on a really cool item that I'm not normally allowed to discount.

Cheers,

Ted Porter
BeemerShop
831-438-1100
www.BeemerShop.com

Britome 09-19-2011 03:41 AM

Does the Bluetooth/software work with an iPhone?

rockinrog 09-19-2011 03:55 AM

Can anyone confirm that a Droid 2 meets the requirements?

"Mobile device that is capable of running Java midlets and is JSR-82 compliant"

BeemerShop 09-19-2011 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Britome (Post 16885547)
Does the Bluetooth/software work with an iPhone?

No, unfortunately it will not work with the iPhone. Read the FAQ here:

http://www.hexcode.co.za/products/gs...n-on-my-iphone

Ted Porter
BeemerShop
www.BeemerShop.com

spots63 09-19-2011 02:18 PM

Order placed.

Thanks for doing the group buy.

BeemerShop 09-19-2011 03:57 PM

Hey you're welcome Spots! Thank you!

Make sure you download the Beta version also, it has some updates and improvements and it's free for now. You might consider joining the GS911 Email Group list too, folks from all over the globe will post about diagnostic situations they've encountered, the software developer moderates and also makes update announcements there.

Ted Porter
BeemerShop
www.GS911USA.com

casadejj 09-19-2011 04:47 PM

Order placed, I've been waiting for this!

Thanks for making the offer, will be nice to be able to set the oil change remider without going to the dealer.

BluByU 09-19-2011 05:46 PM

If I did not own one already I would be all over this.

Seriously anyone who rides a newer BMW who does not have the GS911 yet should be all over this.
The GS911 is a MUST HAVE ITEM!!!:deal First time it saves you a trip to the dealer after that it is $$$ in the bank

BluByU 09-19-2011 05:46 PM

GS911 Rocks

Seriously anyone who rides a newer BMW who does not have the GS911 yet should be all over this.
The GS911 is a MUST HAVE ITEM!!!:deal First time it saves you a trip to the dealer after that it is $$$ in the bank

BluByU 09-19-2011 05:51 PM

GS911 Rocks

BluByU 09-19-2011 05:56 PM

GS911 Rocks

BluByU 09-19-2011 05:58 PM

simmonsk133 09-20-2011 05:09 AM

Thank You for the Group Buy

I am amazed at how fast this moved. It went from asking a question to a hole in my credit card pronto. I had not seen your site until you generously offered a group buy. Got the Blue Tooth Enthusiast model in case I want to try my hand at using it on the road. I also added a manual to my order and have bookmarked your site for future purchases.(Hope you don't mind).:rofl
Thanks again,
Ken

BeemerShop 09-20-2011 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by casadejj (Post 16890479)
Thanks for making the offer, will be nice to be able to set the oil change remider without going to the dealer.

You are welcome. It's a fantastic device, resetting service reminders on the 2008-on models is one of the many things we use it for every day in our service shop, can't imagine life without it.

Thanks!

Ted Porter
BeemerShop
www.GS911USA.com
www.BeemerShop.com

BeemerShop 09-20-2011 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluByU (Post 16891310)

Thanks BluByU, it's so true. I had a rider with a 2005 GS come to my shop because his ABS light was on. He was freakin' out a bit, worried about big dollars to fix the ABS. I rolled the bike into the shop, hooked up the GS911 and read his codes, it was just a burned out tail light bulb. They guy was so relieved and a little pissed that he had to bring the bike to the shop because of a taillight bulb. He bought a bulb and a GS911 so he could read out and remedy faults without leaving his own driveway.

I can't imagine owning a modern BMW without owning this tool.

Ted Porter
BeemerShop
www.GS911USA.com
www.BeemerShop.com

Times are GMT -7.   It's 01:00 PM.