ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ride reports (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Follow me as i braaaap and cook around the world!!!! (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=735281)

crestedbutte-rtw 10-20-2011 07:35 AM

Follow me as i braaaap and cook around the world!!!!

The adventure of a lifetime!!
Please follow me, as well as meet up and shred some bikes with me as I cook and ride around the world for the next 2+ years!!!! I have sold/ given everything I own, all I have to my name is my 09 KLR 650 and the gear on it.

www.wheresfletch.com

tell me what you think and your favorite places to ride around the world.
Thanks fletch

crestedbutte-rtw 10-20-2011 05:12 PM

Also would be awesome to meet up along the way and ride with others.
Hit me up!

BlueKhan 10-20-2011 11:14 PM

I've got "almost" the same KLR setup as you....You're gonna do that on "that" seat? :evil ...and thought I was tough. :nod

Have fun and post some newly aquired recipes too!

crestedbutte-rtw 10-21-2011 11:38 AM

HAHA, Nope I have a Sargent Seat on the way.. as well as Wolfman Tank and Expedition duffel for the back.

crestedbutte-rtw 10-25-2011 07:49 PM

9 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!
Running around trying to figure out everything I must take and the rest to give away.
I have sold/given Everything I OWN!! Dirtbikes, MTN. Bikes, 08 CBR1000RR, Trailer, Snowmobiles, Snowboards, Clothes, Gear, and just gave my dog to my friend to watch for the next two years!!
Shits about to get Epic.. So Pumped!!!

Please hit me up if you want to meet up and ride or if you have any suggestions for anything I need to take with me for my travels from your experiences

Thanks Fletch

eakins 10-25-2011 08:28 PM

looking forward to the reports!

better get moving asap.
as Cheese would sing:
"Black clouds rollin' up the valley.
Black clouds cover up the sun"

idioteque 10-25-2011 08:41 PM

Subscribed.

Oh and be careful going through Mexico....

stuckinUT 10-25-2011 08:44 PM

You are living my dream. Best of luck to you!

crestedbutte-rtw 10-27-2011 09:35 AM

In a bind!!!!

I AM IN A BIND!!!

I had Outerwear lined up for this trip and it just fell through.
Do to counting pennies I cannot afford new riding gear.

So if by any chance anyone knows a rep or is a rep that could help me out with at least a waterproof jacket would be amazing.

I would do product reviews, logo on webpage, decals on bike, whatever it takes.

Or else it looks like I will be starting this trip with dirtbike boots, Alpinestar Leather Race jacket, and dirtbike pants.

I know it is a HAILMARY and short notice (I head south in 9 days), but thanks for looking/ helping

Fletch
WWW.WHERESFLETCH.COM

Colorado Uli 10-27-2011 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crestedbutte-rtw (Post 17169721)
I AM IN A BIND!!!

I had Outerwear lined up for this trip and it just fell through.
Do to counting pennies I cannot afford new riding gear.

So if by any chance anyone knows a rep or is a rep that could help me out with at least a waterproof jacket would be amazing.

I would do product reviews, logo on webpage, decals on bike, whatever it takes.

Or else it looks like I will be starting this trip with dirtbike boots, Alpinestar Leather Race jacket, and dirtbike pants.

I know it is a HAILMARY and short notice (I head south in 9 days), but thanks for looking/ helping

Fletch
WWW.WHERESFLETCH.COM

What size jacket do you need?

Also, you should post a request in the Rockies section; a great bunch of guys and gals always willing to help if they can.

crestedbutte-rtw 10-27-2011 11:16 AM

Thanks for the advice will do.

I am a Large,

Thanks
Fletch

JoeyBones 10-27-2011 07:28 PM

:lurk

Eagletalon 10-27-2011 08:01 PM

Awesome

Sounds like its going to be an amazing time.

Subscribed:deal

Eagletalon 10-27-2011 08:01 PM

Awesome

Sound like is going to be an epic ride

crestedbutte-rtw 11-01-2011 08:48 AM

Coming fast!!!

My last day of work is over, the goodbye's have started (with lots of goodbye beers). Now running around with my head cut off trying to piece together everything I have to do before I leave for the next 2 years!!! I will be leaving Crested Butte on Friday the 4th, to meet up with all my friends one last time to say goodbye. I will then head toward LA on Saturday camping on the way to see my Bro and Nephew. Then on Monday the 7th I will leave LA around 4am to Cross the border at Tecate. I will ride down to Todos Santos for my friends wedding on the 11th.

www.wheresfletch.com

Times are GMT -7.   It's 03:14 AM.