ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   2 smokers (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   The Hustler shrine - pix (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=772985)

davorallyfan 03-15-2012 02:57 AM

The Hustler shrine - pix
 
http://davorallyfan.smugmug.com/Moto.../IMG8379-L.jpg

Whoops back on track.

http://davorallyfan.smugmug.com/Moto.../IMG8517-L.jpg

Hang on.

http://davorallyfan.smugmug.com/Moto...IMG8742-XL.jpg

http://davorallyfan.smugmug.com/Moto.../IMG8789-L.jpgNah

Now this is a Hustler :huh

http://davorallyfan.smugmug.com/Moto.../IMG9045-L.jpg

PiX please:ear

davorallyfan 03-16-2012 01:38 AM

Big#0

Hunsta 03-16-2012 05:06 AM

You coming over to the 2 stroke dark side Dave? Im definitely not your father though.

davorallyfan 03-20-2012 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunsta (Post 18229000)
You coming over to the 2 stroke dark side Dave? Im definitely not your father though.

Owned about 7 or so. Currently have 3 if you count the 2 non runners.

Hustlers?




http://davorallyfan.smugmug.com/Moto.../IMG8452-M.jpg

Tar snakes 03-20-2012 01:49 AM

http://tarsnakes.smugmug.com/Motorcy...010689a-XL.jpg

http://tarsnakes.smugmug.com/Motorcy...3_m5ojh-XL.jpg

davorallyfan 03-20-2012 02:24 AM

Finally the real deal :clap

Hunsta 03-20-2012 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tar snakes (Post 18258279)

This one looks like a period pic. Front number plate. Oh razor sharp glory.

Hunsta 03-20-2012 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davorallyfan (Post 18258231)
Owned about 7 or so. Currently have 3 if you count the 2 non runners.

Hustlers?




http://davorallyfan.smugmug.com/Moto.../IMG8452-M.jpg

Well dont hide em away Dave. Time to get a project happening.

davorallyfan 03-23-2012 10:06 PM

Blue X7
 
http://davorallyfan.smugmug.com/Moto.../Blue-X7-L.jpg

davorallyfan 03-23-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunsta (Post 18258536)
Well dont hide em away Dave. Time to get a project happening.

Just getting bits together Craig it might take a few years (RV125).

Hunsta 03-24-2012 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davorallyfan (Post 18291172)
Just getting bits together Craig it might take a few years (RV125).

Oh wicked Ebay..............leave Dave alone.
http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/?_from=R4...=RV125&_sacat=
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Vehicle-Pa...R40&_nkw=RV125

davorallyfan 03-31-2012 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunsta (Post 18292020)

Yes I'm after a sticker at the moment but will pay for mint chambers... :freaky
http://davorallyfan.smugmug.com/Moto...ls-craig-S.jpg

Manbag trouble

zaptoad 04-03-2012 05:17 PM

My first brand new bike
 
1971 Suzuki X/6 250 Hustler..............green! 6 spd. Dropped the front sproket one tooth and it actually went faster because it would then pull redline in 6th. Way too much fun for a teenager.....and yes, got my first ticket on that bike too. :lol3

Just dream-in........

davorallyfan 04-07-2012 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zaptoad (Post 18372901)
1971 Suzuki X/6 250 Hustler..............green! 6 spd. Dropped the front sproket one tooth and it actually went faster because it would then pull redline in 6th. Way too much fun for a teenager.....and yes, got my first ticket on that bike too. :lol3

Just dream-in........

I think I will do that too.

Thanks

http://www.suzuki-gt.co.uk/images/Su...Drawing(1).jpg

vladamiraaron 04-07-2012 08:58 PM

How about the adventurer?
 
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net..._1869855_n.jpg


Times are GMT -7.   It's 12:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014