ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Parallel Universe (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Question for the folks with Renazco seats (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=788658)

Westy99 05-07-2012 07:58 AM

Question for the folks with Renazco seats
 
Do you remember the turn around time once your build week came? I sent me seat off on Friday, build week is the 14th...can't wait to see how it turns out. :happay

ebrabaek 05-07-2012 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Westy99 (Post 18629881)
Do you remember the turn around time once your build week came? I sent me seat off on Friday, build week is the 14th...can't wait to see how it turns out. :happay

About a week..... But as James realize that lot's of people want's his seat...but don't want to wait..... he should be about now be offering an enduro version of his seat.... all made the same....with no memory foam.....And very short, if any wait time....:thumb:thumb

Erling

Westy99 05-07-2012 08:34 AM

Nice!

Luckily most of my wait time was over the winter months and now the last couple weeks we've had a ton of rain, makes the wait a little easier I suppose.

HighFive 05-08-2012 06:55 AM

I think mine was gone about 3 weeks. But it was worth the wait. :deal Very all-day comfy for me. :deal

I had other bikes needing some love.....long overdue. So, I didn't mind so bad.

HF :thumbup

Loutre 05-09-2012 05:02 AM

anyone has pics? don't see how these seats are looking like

ebrabaek 05-09-2012 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loutre (Post 18645628)
anyone has pics? don't see how these seats are looking like

Suede leather on top.....
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...k/IMG_1337.jpg

:thumb:thumb

Erling

Westy99 05-09-2012 04:58 PM

Erling - mine will be similar...suede top, pigskin sides and then I went with orange stitching.

Keep the pictures coming...it'll give me something to pass the time.

ebrabaek 05-09-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Westy99 (Post 18650735)
Erling - mine will be similar...suede top, pigskin sides and then I went with orange stitching.

Keep the pictures coming...it'll give me something to pass the time.

:D...... The seat is great.... it really is. One thing though..... At below freezing temps...the seat is rock hard....until it receives enough heat to displace the foam.... That said....it is an awesome seat.....:thumb:thumb

Erling

Motorfiets 05-09-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Westy99 (Post 18650735)
Erling - mine will be similar...suede top, pigskin sides and then I went with orange stitching.

Keep the pictures coming...it'll give me something to pass the time.

sounds like my seat

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-x...0/P1000210.JPG

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-a...0/P1000065.JPG

Westy99 05-24-2012 05:08 PM

It's all over but the shipping. Got a call from Sonia yesterday that James wrapped up the build on my seat. I'm having them over night it since its a holiday weekend and I'm leaving for North Carolina on Wednesday. Cutting it close but I think it's all going to work out!

ebrabaek 05-24-2012 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Westy99 (Post 18760786)
It's all over but the shipping. Got a call from Sonia yesterday that James wrapped up the build on my seat. I'm having them over night it since its a holiday weekend and I'm leaving for North Carolina on Wednesday. Cutting it close but I think it's all going to work out!

It is a great seat..... You butt will enjoy your expeditious shipping.....:D

runnin4melife 10-05-2012 07:40 PM

Ahhhhh I cannot wait for mine! December build... so instead of riding right now I am modifying my bike, and prepping for an Alaska trip sometime in the next 24 months....


Times are GMT -7.   It's 08:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014