ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Racing (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Tuareg Rally 2013 Tunisia Entries open (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=821493)

beaney 08-28-2012 11:35 AM

Tuareg Rally 2013 Tunisia Entries open
 
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...34098997_n.jpg



http://www.tuareg-rallye.com/

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...60186741_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...01763484_o.jpg

DaveRMS 08-28-2012 11:39 AM

Awesome! It's gonna be a blast!

RMS is sending a team over as well. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 riders and 2 crew.

Dave

Deadly99 08-29-2012 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSNorCal (Post 19465019)
Awesome! It's gonna be a blast!

RMS is sending a team over as well. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 riders and 2 crew.

Dave


Cya in March
:freaky

drc42 08-29-2012 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadly99 (Post 19470828)
Cya in March
:freaky

TFTB volume 3? "Taming the Tuareg in Tunisia"

Deadly99 08-29-2012 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drc42 (Post 19470905)
TFTB volume 3? "Taming the Tuareg in Tunisia"

One never knows :1drink

drc42 09-11-2012 01:22 PM

OK it is official... well sort of, still need to actually send in my entry fee... I am IN for this one :clap

Will be one of the RMS supported riders and riding my Yamah WR450F. Going to be busy this fall getting the bike and myself ready to go.

tehdutchie 09-11-2012 01:29 PM

Excellent! Enjoy!

Baja Dad 09-11-2012 03:53 PM

Doug
I will Gladly help you inany way I can.
Just let me know !!

Deadly99 09-11-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drc42 (Post 19570950)
I am IN for this one :clap

go.




:freaky

ecarnell 09-13-2012 04:51 PM

Anyone doing this ralley with a locally support/provided bike?

hardwaregrrl 09-14-2012 12:09 AM

Doug, you da man!!!! Ted, your life and wife rule!!!

Maineroot 09-14-2012 08:15 AM

Doug- that is awesome.

Let me know if we can get you some help from Maine Root. Would love to see our sticker on the BIKE!!!

Keep us posted.


Quote:

Originally Posted by drc42 (Post 19570950)
OK it is official... well sort of, still need to actually send in my entry fee... I am IN for this one :clap

Will be one of the RMS supported riders and riding my Yamah WR450F. Going to be busy this fall getting the bike and myself ready to go.


LukasM 09-14-2012 09:16 AM

Alright - I'M IN!! :clap

Finally, been wanting to do the Tuareg for a few years now. Will probably ride my Husaberg or XC-F/RFS hybrid.

Would be cool to team up with some other ADVriders. How are you all dealing with support, tent vs. hotel rooms, etc? I am probably trailering down myself since Genua is not far from Austria, so I could bring tools and spares.

Lukas

Brodovitch 09-14-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadly99 (Post 19471611)
One never knows :1drink

:clap

beaney 09-14-2012 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukasM (Post 19593675)
Alright - I'M IN!! :clap

Finally, been wanting to do the Tuareg for a few years now. Will probably ride my Husaberg or XC-F/RFS hybrid.

Would be cool to team up with some other ADVriders. How are you all dealing with support, tent vs. hotel rooms, etc? I am probably trailering down myself since Genua is not far from Austria, so I could bring tools and spares.

Lukas


At the moment theres 4 of us in team Brown, we will be flying into Tunisa and meeting our service team at the start, Hotel rooms all week for us.
If you're driving to the start we may be able to carry your spares and bags, but I'll have to check with the others, if we get any more riders then we'll be full.

I've got a big score to settle with this rally after crashing out of the lead this year.


Times are GMT -7.   It's 04:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014