ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendors (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   LS2 helmet Display. (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=835722)

LS2 helmet 10-21-2012 07:14 PM

LS2 helmet Display.
 
Dear friends:
Welcome to watch. Thank you very much.Below I recommend a few helmet for everybody.
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/7107...eeShipCountry=
Have time can click go in and have a look.
:clap:clap

GB 10-22-2012 05:57 AM

If you're here to sell helmets, please do it in Vendors.. and only in the Vendors forum.

You are welcome to participate in the other forums on this site, but no selling.. it's considered "spam" and spammers get the boot. :ban

LS2 helmet 10-22-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GB (Post 19871297)
If you're here to sell helmets, please do it in Vendors.. and only in the Vendors forum.

You are welcome to participate in the other forums on this site, but no selling.. it's considered "spam" and spammers get the boot. :ban

Thank you very much, understand.

LS2 helmet 10-22-2012 06:53 PM

http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/...DSC_0342-1.jpg
Quote:

Originally Posted by LS2 helmet (Post 19869178)
Dear friends:
Welcome to watch. Thank you very much.Below I recommend a few helmet for everybody.
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/7107...eeShipCountry=
Have time can click go in and have a look.
:clap:clap

http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/...0/54D19ED1.jpg
http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/...0/4EAE9ED1.jpg
http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/...0/84DD8272.jpg
http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/...0/68548272.jpg
http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/...0/9EC48272.jpg
http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/...0/70708272.jpg
http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/...0/7EA28272.jpg
http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/...0/767D8272.jpg
http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/...6FE7247006.jpg
http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/...6FE7247007.jpg

This style helmets have the DOT certification. Everyone can see.

LS2 helmet 10-22-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LS2 helmet (Post 19876709)


[IMG]http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/...t/FF358076.jpg
http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/...t/FF358053.jpg
http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/...t/FF358062.jpg
http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/...t/FF358069.jpg
http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/...t/FF358022.jpg
http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/...t/FF358085.jpg
http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/...t/FF358029.jpg
http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/...t/FF358001.jpg
Have you like helmet?:lol3

zeeede 10-23-2012 01:39 PM

Hello,

Thank you for posting. Are your helmets DOT certified to be worn legally in the US?

Thank you!

LS2 helmet 10-24-2012 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeeede (Post 19882766)
Hello,

Thank you for posting. Are your helmets DOT certified to be worn legally in the US?

Thank you!

In the United States have LS2 brand dealers, so our LS2 helmet can't stick the DOT certification.

n1tr0 10-24-2012 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LS2 helmet (Post 19887442)
In the United States have LS2 brand dealers, so our LS2 helmet can't stick the DOT certification.

??
If the LS2 helmets are being sold in the US already, shouldn't they be available with the DOT sticker ? If they are not available with a DOT sticker, they can't be worn or used on the road here.
I tried emailing the LS2 US distributor, but I haven't been able to get any sort of response from them.

Jaimoto 10-25-2012 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n1tr0 (Post 19893413)
??
If the LS2 helmets are being sold in the US already, shouldn't they be available with the DOT sticker ? If they are not available with a DOT sticker, they can't be worn or used on the road here.
I tried emailing the LS2 US distributor, but I haven't been able to get any sort of response from them.

You get stickers depending on market. My Shoei Hornet is DOT and Snell certified but I bought it from Europe where DOT and Snell means nothing so it only has the ECE 22.05 label. Same helmet, different markets, different stickers.

zeeede 10-25-2012 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goti (Post 19895643)
You get stickers depending on market. My Shoei Hornet is DOT and Snell certified but I bought it from Europe where DOT and Snell means nothing so it only has the ECE 22.05 label. Same helmet, different markets, different stickers.

But if you get pulled over in the US in a state that requires helmets, and you don't have that magical DOT sticker, it doesn't matter what other labels it has... still not legal.:deal

bomber60015 10-25-2012 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeeede (Post 19897102)
But if you get pulled over in the US in a state that requires helmets, and you don't have that magical DOT sticker, it doesn't matter what other labels it has... still not legal.:deal

This is true.

On the other hand, I know of zero instances of a LEO checking the DOT sticker . . . . ..if that is universally the case, it is a bit of a moot pioint.

wrecked'em 10-25-2012 10:05 AM

wow good luck.id say you aint from around here boy.

LS2 helmet 10-25-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n1tr0 (Post 19893413)
??
If the LS2 helmets are being sold in the US already, shouldn't they be available with the DOT sticker ? If they are not available with a DOT sticker, they can't be worn or used on the road here.
I tried emailing the LS2 US distributor, but I haven't been able to get any sort of response from them.



This is LS2 helmet in the United States website: http://ls2helmets.us/_live/. You can contact it.:deal

LS2 helmet 10-25-2012 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goti (Post 19895643)
You get stickers depending on market. My Shoei Hornet is DOT and Snell certified but I bought it from Europe where DOT and Snell means nothing so it only has the ECE 22.05 label. Same helmet, different markets, different stickers.

You said very correct, different market for the authentication standard, we export Europe is ECE 22.05, exported to Japan is SG the authentication, exports to the United States is DOT and SNELL certification.

LS2 helmet 10-25-2012 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeeede (Post 19897102)
But if you get pulled over in the US in a state that requires helmets, and you don't have that magical DOT sticker, it doesn't matter what other labels it has... still not legal.:deal

I know, the United States of helmet safety coefficient is very strict, because of my products are exported to Europe, so only ECE22.05 the authentication.


Times are GMT -7.   It's 01:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014