ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Looks like I am going over to the DARK SIDE! (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=839271)

mxbundy 11-05-2012 06:59 PM

Looks like I am going over to the DARK SIDE!
 
Looky at what I got!!!!


http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...2bmw1150gs.jpg


http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...002BMW1150.jpg

Looks like its no more dusty, riding in some shit hole crappy riding spot with a bunch of beer swilling losers for me!!:D

It STAR BUCKS for me from now on BABY!!
Yes Sir, Champagne Dreams and Caviar Wishes for the Bundster!!!!

FakeName 11-05-2012 07:03 PM

They make cool seats for those.

mxbundy 11-05-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FakeName (Post 19978199)
They make cool seats for those.

I plan on it!!:deal

Bundy

herrhelmet 11-05-2012 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mxbundy (Post 19978171)
Looky at what I got!!!!


http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...2bmw1150gs.jpg


http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...002BMW1150.jpg

Looks like its no more dusty, riding in some shit hole crappy riding spot with a bunch of beer swilling losers for me!!:D

It STAR BUCKS for me from now on BABY!!
Yes Sir, Champagne Dreams and Caviar Wishes for the Bundster!!!!

Just don't try to ride it off-road.:rofl

mxbundy 11-05-2012 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herrhelmet (Post 19978228)
Just don't try to ride it off-road.:rofl

So your saying I shouldn't order those Ohlins shocks, fat bars, EarthX Bat, TKC`s and Hid`s then? :cry
I already signed up for Raw Hyde Adventures too! Damn it!!!:deal

Bundy

ChrisC 11-05-2012 07:34 PM

Well, at least the right side pannier is pre-pranged to save you the angst of messing it up yourself... :clap

herrhelmet 11-05-2012 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mxbundy (Post 19978311)
So your saying I shouldn't order those Ohlins shocks, fat bars, EarthX Bat, TKC`s and Hid`s then? :cry
I already signed up for Raw Hyde Adventures too! Damn it!!!:deal

Bundy

Didn't see that big scratch on the right Pannier..... that from the first ride home?

theGrinch 11-05-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mxbundy (Post 19978171)
Looky at what I got!!!!




http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...2bmw1150gs.jpg

Looks like its no more dusty, riding in some shit hole crappy riding spot with a bunch of beer swilling losers for me!!:D

It STAR BUCKS for me from now on BABY!!
Yes Sir, Champagne Dreams and Caviar Wishes for the Bundster!!!!

Congrats, my personal fav, the newer one are POS plastic

Show up at SB with that and they will think your a poser :lol3

Now go and make it DSable and fill those panties with booze and ride.

:freaky

.

AZ TOM 11-05-2012 07:58 PM

I think I would have gone for the G wing:D

notmybikemodelname 11-05-2012 08:21 PM

I hear there's great deals on Segways right now.

Windrat 11-05-2012 08:43 PM

nice

i'm planning to get one myself one day... when i'm too old to ride dirt

should be a blast there's a big group of pig bike putters to hang with around here

mxbundy 11-05-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windrat (Post 19978906)
nice

i'm planning to get one myself one day... when i'm too old to ride dirt

should be a blast there's a big group of pig bike putters to hang with around here

Aw I`ve got a whole fleet of those little girly dirt bike things!
Now this, this is a MANS bike!!!
And I am just the MAN to ride it!

You girls better not let me pass you on the trails with this thing, be pretty embarrassing to say the least!!! :D


Bundy

:freaky

herrhelmet 11-05-2012 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notmybikemodelname (Post 19978747)
I hear there's great deals on Segways right now.


Come on guys.... why can't we just all get along?

notmybikemodelname 11-05-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herrhelmet (Post 19978958)
Come on guys.... why can't we just all get along?

Is that a rhetorical question?

Besides, I was just doing a public service announcement.

notmybikemodelname 11-05-2012 09:00 PM

Knowing Bundy, this is just an early or late April fools joke.

Good one, Bundy. You almost got us. :rofl:lol3:thumb


Times are GMT -7.   It's 06:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014