ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Parallel Universe (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   F800GS - Show us your Decals/Stickers! (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=842493)

biodieselandon 11-19-2012 05:19 PM

F800GS - Show us your Decals/Stickers!
 
Just thought I would post a little sequel to "Show us your Lights"

Since I am anticipating getting my F800 back soon, I wanted to see what people do for decals/stickers and your opinion on slapping them on boxes, fenders, windshield, helmets, etc.

So far this is what I have saved up:

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...07716897_n.jpg

I figure this is a pretty important topic :lol3

Motorfiets 11-19-2012 07:28 PM

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-s...0/P1010007.JPG

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-q...0/P1010023.JPG

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-G...2/IMGP0307.JPG

http://rtwtraveler.smugmug.com/Motor...6_135806-M.jpg

and just because

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-e...0/IMGP0352.JPG

biodieselandon 11-19-2012 08:20 PM

Nice! I like the freedom sticker.

Ceri JC 11-20-2012 02:16 AM

Best sticker I ever saw was on a friend's bike, which he had made up specially, "Like all stickers, this hides crash damage.
:rofl"

My stickers go on my tool chests (I figure it makes more work for the thief to make them look nondescript before selling them on if they're stolen), I like to keep my bike looking low profile.

Casejeep 11-20-2012 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biodieselandon (Post 20080058)
Just thought I would post a little sequel to "Show us your Lights"

Since I am anticipating getting my F800 back soon, I wanted to see what people do for decals/stickers and your opinion on slapping them on boxes, fenders, windshield, helmets, etc.

So far this is what I have saved up:

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...07716897_n.jpg

I figure this is a pretty important topic :lol3

I dont know man, im not a sticker whore. I dont need people to see the stickers to know what cool shit i have on my bike, i only care about the people who can walk up and see what stuff i have on my bike and they know where it is. Brands give you these free stickers so that you will do their job for them. I have 3 stickers on my bike and they are companies and products owned by riders and do it because they love it, not overpriced trendy shit. But thats just me, always looking for that resale value :freaky

biodieselandon 11-20-2012 11:38 AM

The cool thing is it can make your bike look like you have sponsors lol

Wildman 11-20-2012 01:27 PM

http://wildmania.smugmug.com/Other/D...1000069-XL.jpg

http://wildmania.smugmug.com/Other/D...1000072-XL.jpg

peripateo 11-20-2012 01:46 PM

My first two stickers to commemorate riding the entire Blue Ridge Parkway south to north back in October. I think I'll reserve my stickerage for souvenirs of memorable rides. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/11/21/vy6y9e3e.jpg

BryanCO 11-20-2012 04:52 PM

Took every sticker'(except for the VIN) off of my Multi. Tend to do,this on most things... Mountain bike, lawn mower, etc...

Moto Mikey 11-20-2012 05:56 PM

Only on the panniers:

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/p...104_141539.jpg

Motorfiets 11-20-2012 07:50 PM

Cool as hell model airplane collection there... :ear

Moto Mikey 11-20-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Motorfiets (Post 20088331)
Cool as hell model airplane collection there... :ear

Thanks. They're called FPV planes. They fly by video. Kinda like a UAV:

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/M5ZZtsYUobA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TFB43 11-21-2012 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peripateo (Post 20085895)
My first two stickers to commemorate riding the entire Blue Ridge Parkway south to north back in October. I think I'll reserve my stickerage for souvenirs of memorable rides. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/11/21/vy6y9e3e.jpg

I laughed and did a double take when i saw that sign for real. :lol3 I miss North Carolina roads!

@wildman. I was trying to do the state flags to cover up the scratches. But my big Alaska flag peeled after a few good rain storms.

Wildman 11-21-2012 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TFB43 (Post 20089255)
... @wildman. I was trying to do the state flags to cover up the scratches. But my big Alaska flag peeled after a few good rain storms.

Yeah, I've now got a big scuff up one of my panniers from an 'off' in Morocco. Can't decide whether to leave it as it adds character or swap out the three flags that are now peeling and damaged. Decisions, decisions! :lol3

gus007 11-22-2012 02:56 AM

http://www.kriskapp.com/images/misc/fpr.jpg

Damn, I really need to wash my bike.


Times are GMT -7.   It's 02:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014