ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendors (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Black Friday Sales and Deals going on now (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=843249)

Dual Sport Armory 11-23-2012 04:31 AM

Black Friday Sales and Deals going on now
 
To kick the shopping season off right, we have placed products on sale and we are offering a additional 10% off your entire purchase at www.dualsportarmory.com two boot.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Take a additional 10% off upon check out type in ( Black Friday ) in the coupon code
A price so good you have no excuse to go riding!
Now thru Cyber Monday!!
plus Orders over $99 free shipping<o:p></o:p>
We can match and beat the big boy prices
Use Black Friday in the coupon area at check out.

We have a wide range of great trail tested items and want you to get the most bang for your buck!
Stop on in and see whats available.<o:p></o:p>
www.dualsportarmory.com<o:p></o:p>

levain 11-23-2012 01:39 PM

Awesome! Order placed for some wolfman racks! This is what it took to push me over the edge:rofl:rofl

GAS GUY 11-23-2012 02:13 PM

Do you have the new wolfman enduro tank bag with the 4 point mounting ?

Dual Sport Armory 11-23-2012 03:06 PM

Levian Thank you for the order we got it going

Regarding the New tank bags, I think so,I will double check in the morning

GAS GUY 11-23-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dual Sport Armory (Post 20104882)
Levian Thank you for the order we got it going

Regarding the New tank bags, I think so,I will double check in the morning

Okay, let me know if you have the new one.I also need the rain cover and X strap that holds the 4 point harness in place when you remove the tankbag.I also want a wolfman belt.
Thanks.

levain 11-23-2012 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dual Sport Armory (Post 20104882)
Levian Thank you for the order we got it going

Great:clap

Dual Sport Armory 11-24-2012 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GAS GUY (Post 20104641)
Do you have the new wolfman enduro tank bag with the 4 point mounting ?

Yes Sir instock

Dual Sport Armory 11-24-2012 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GAS GUY (Post 20105061)
Okay, let me know if you have the new one.I also need the rain cover and X strap that holds the 4 point harness in place when you remove the tankbag.I also want a wolfman belt.
Thanks.

We got you covered

Thanks

GAS GUY 11-24-2012 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dual Sport Armory (Post 20107939)
We got you covered

Thanks

Order placed.Thanks alot !!!

Dual Sport Armory 11-24-2012 08:26 AM

Got it thank you very much

VFR 11-24-2012 11:47 AM

Just placed an order for a Wolfman Expedition dry bag. I bought a Timberline bag from you some time back. Wolfman stuff is great. Your prices & service make it even better!!!:clap

FlyingFinn 11-24-2012 12:30 PM

Site error?
 
I was just trying to place an order for some Cycra hand guards but ran into a little snag.
At the checkout I entered the coupon code and that did give the 10% discount.
BUT then the site automagically added "2 Tires" item in my cart adding $20 to the total.
Needless to say, I don't have any tires in the shopping cart.

--
Mikko

Dual Sport Armory 11-24-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyingFinn (Post 20109403)
I was just trying to place an order for some Cycra hand guards but ran into a little snag.
At the checkout I entered the coupon code and that did give the 10% discount.
BUT then the site automagically added "2 Tires" item in my cart adding $20 to the total.
Needless to say, I don't have any tires in the shopping cart.

--
Mikko

Sorry about that Got a shipping clich on that item , will see if I can fix

Dual Sport Armory 11-24-2012 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dual Sport Armory (Post 20109495)
Sorry about that Got a shipping clich on that item , will see if I can fix


Should be good now- I just did a test order

We are very sorry for that- Computers Ahh!

Dual Sport Armory 11-24-2012 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VFR (Post 20109237)
Just placed an order for a Wolfman Expedition dry bag. I bought a Timberline bag from you some time back. Wolfman stuff is great. Your prices & service make it even better!!!:clap

Got it Thank you very much


Times are GMT -7.   It's 08:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014