ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Australia (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   INVERELL RIDE 9th FEB - Numbers? (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=854617)

Rockman 01-10-2013 12:58 PM

INVERELL RIDE 9th FEB - Numbers?
 
The Inverell scrapheap charity ride is on in 4 weeks. We have an interesting route worked out taking in some great countryside so it should be a good day. Suitable for all road registered trail and adventure type bikes. Mostly dirt roads with a little tar here and there to get to the next bit of dirt.

We would like an idea of numbers, so please either post here or ring one of the numbers on the flyer below.



http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/v...lRideFlyer.png

colm 01-10-2013 11:35 PM

Rockman
Thanks for putting up the thread. Parkes is going great.
Thank you very much.
Col

sir phily 01-11-2013 01:18 AM

I'm hoping to go on this ride just have to try and get a couple of days off work hope to see some of you there:1drink:1drink

Cheers Phil

colm 01-13-2013 09:42 PM

Deiselequip Inverell has donated a set of spanners as a lucky draw prize for the ride. Thanks Ross. A full list of other prizes will be detailed as they come available.

Pezz_gs 01-16-2013 01:04 PM

Hey guy's,

Im going to head up for this one, :freaky

Rockman 01-16-2013 08:22 PM

The planned route - heading south from Inverell. There are a couple of options here and there so it might change a little as we go.

Looks like Vince Strang and Ross Worgan will be the ride leaders.

We'll use a 2 man corner system so that nobody gets too far lost.
A couple of experienced Ambo first aiders will follow the ride just in case.
Lunch at Guyra. We have been offered a good deal by the Cafe there so you are encouraged to go with this.
Fuel at Inverell, Guyra and Glen Innes

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/v...ps6e4767c6.jpg


Ross Worgan (Dieselquip Inverell) has donated these tools as a prize - thanks Ross. Other stuff to come.

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/v...psb58774c1.jpg

colm 01-18-2013 06:36 PM

Ride Update
 
The Oxford Hotel is offering the following for riders;
For those wanting to overnight, a bed for $20 per night. Twin share, first in best dressed.
$10 blackboard meals.
Secure bike parking.
Tea/coffee and biscuits prior to the ride.
The coldest beer after the ride.
Possibly some music. (TBC)
Rooms are limited so if you want one, ring Col at the Oxford on 0267221101.
We intend to have a lucky draw after the ride with numerous prizes up for grabs. First prize is a $200 tool kit.
So if you want to have a couple of drinks and stay for the lucky draw, book in now.

I know of four riders who have booked so far.

For Pezz and Bill. Have booked a room for you on the Saturday night. All covered.

Should be a tremendous night.

Pezz_gs 01-19-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colm (Post 20521682)
The Oxford Hotel is offering the following for riders;
For those wanting to overnight, a bed for $20 per night. Twin share, first in best dressed.
$10 blackboard meals.
Secure bike parking.
Tea/coffee and biscuits prior to the ride.
The coldest beer after the ride.
Possibly some music. (TBC)
Rooms are limited so if you want one, ring Col at the Oxford on 0267221101.
We intend to have a lucky draw after the ride with numerous prizes up for grabs. First prize is a $200 tool kit.
So if you want to have a couple of drinks and stay for the lucky draw, book in now.

I know of four riders who have booked so far.

For Pezz and Bill. Have booked a room for you on the Saturday night. All covered.

Should be a tremendous night.

Thanks Col!!

Really looking forward to this one :freaky

colm 01-22-2013 03:53 AM

Saturday Night After Ride Party
 
For those interested in overnighting we will be having a After Ride Party at the Oxford Hotel. There will be a DJ playing older style music that I am sure will not get in the way of all the adventures and breakdowns stories that seem to appear after a few lemonades.

There has been a special request from Old Dog for "Morning Town Ride" by the Seekers. Checked with the DJ Bill. He cannot promise any thing but will try to get a copy just for you.

Last count, there is about 35 riders that have indicated that they are coming.

Rooms at the Oxford are going quickly so if you need one, get in quick.

If you need any more info, contact me via this thread or ring 0458255557.

tHEtREV 01-22-2013 02:09 PM

I'm trying to make this ride, but some shit has been getting in the way.

I'm about 75% at the moment.

colm 01-22-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tHEtREV (Post 20550908)
I'm trying to make this ride, but some shit has been getting in the way.

I'm about 75% at the moment.

Kick it out of the way then.

Tfos1 01-22-2013 05:37 PM

+2 from Coffs
 
The mighty Dominator will give it a quiet, comfortable go, and Marty Hardcore and his shiny new DR will do the same. TF

colm 01-23-2013 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tfos1 (Post 20552564)
The mighty Dominator will give it a quiet, comfortable go, and Marty Hardcore and his shiny new DR will do the same. TF

Welcome. How you going with someplace to stay?

colm 01-27-2013 05:47 PM

Inverell Ride Update
 
All planning for the ride is now complete. We only need riders.

Have had responses from as Mudgee, Sydney, Coff Harbour, Brisbane, Tamworth and Narribri to mention a few areas. Also a positive response from Inverell and district so begining to look like a big turnout.

Dont forget the after ride party where will be drawing the lucky entry prizes. Major prize is a $200 set of spanners with a heap of minor prizes also up for grabs. You will need to be present for the major prize but not for the minor ones.

Would be good to get some confirmed numbers.

Col

OldDog 01-27-2013 05:53 PM

G'day Col, well Pezz and I are definites, question though, should i mount mud tyres?:rofl


Times are GMT -7.   It's 01:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014