ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Australia (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Kroombit for Easter 2013 ... it's on again - carnarvon gorge (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=855445)

What's his Face 01-13-2013 11:50 PM

Kroombit for Easter 2013 ... it's on again - carnarvon gorge

Hey kids

it's on again :freaky

similar run to last year but we WILL make the bomber this time :huh

the plan will be to leave Brisbane on good Friday (March 29) meeting at Dayboro bakery at 730am for an 8am departure

and return to Brisbane on Monday (april 1)

we'll be camping all 3 nights
i'm gonna try and arrange a car with food and grog to meet us at the camp spots (Anja spoiled us a bit last year, so will need that kind of service again :thumb )

a fuel range of 200 kms will be plenty (and i'm sure there will be some nice people on dr's that'll lend ya a litre if ya run short) and this ride should easily be done 2 up if ya wanna bring ya better half along

here's how last year kinda happened :D
http://advrider.com/forums/showthrea...1#post18412591

so who's in ??? :ear

here is the speel for the legal types among us....

this ISNT an organised ride
this is me going for a ride from brisbane to kroombit tops and back again
if I happen to see anyone else along the way who may also be doing the same route at the same time then thats just a freaky coincidence and I am in NO WAY responsible for anyone but me ...

that being said....
I'll be leaving from dayboro bakery at 8am on good friday aiming for jimna fire tower at around 10am
from there i'm heading to murgon, hivesville, gayndah, mt perry then camping at a camp ground on geata rd...
i'll have my car parked at the camp ground and if anyone that i happen to coincidentally run into would like a beer or steak roll from my car then that is totally coincidental and up to them :freaky

on good saturday I'll be riding via kalpowar, mungungo, kroombit tops then down to ubobo then back to the camp ground via many peaks...

sunday I'll be riding back toward brisbane via goodnight scrub and plan on camping around ban ban springs where my car with the bbq and esky will also be coincidentally...

monday I will be cutting accross to the hivesville gayndah rd then back down toward brisbane

as i mention above my plan is to ride alone however if anyone just happens to be doing the same route at the same time then that will be a freaky coincidence :thumb

Sean-0 01-13-2013 11:56 PM

In :ear

last yr was a cracker ...

chromemonkey 01-14-2013 12:08 AM

I'm down with some of that action

digga1111 01-14-2013 03:44 AM

can we run a book as to whether seano and crome monkey make the bomber or get pissed and fall short again?

Jono660 01-14-2013 03:57 AM

Hey I'll come some of the way. Catch up when your going past? Dreama from CQ is doing one in the other direction. Might bring my "new" bike hey WHF!:clap

What's his Face 01-14-2013 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by digga1111 (Post 20478233)
can we run a book as to whether seano and crome monkey make the bomber or get pissed and fall short again?

may aswell...

i was gonna run a book about how many xr's make it out of the desert so maybe we can do a combined betting pool :evil

What's his Face 01-14-2013 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jono660 (Post 20478268)
Hey I'll come some of the way. Catch up when your going past? Dreama from CQ is doing one in the other direction. Might bring my "new" bike hey WHF!:clap

mad if ya don't :thumb

arunta dreama 01-14-2013 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by what's his face (Post 20477796)
hey kids

it's on again :freaky

similar run to last year but we will make the bomber this time :huh

the plan will be to leave brisbane on good friday (march 29) meeting at dayboro bakery at 730am for an 8am departure

and return to brisbane on monday (april 1)

we'll be camping all 3 nights
i'm gonna try and arrange a car with food and grog to meet us at the camp spots (anja spoiled us a bit last year, so will need that kind of service again :thumb )

a fuel range of 200 kms will be plenty (and i'm sure there will be some nice people on dr's that'll lend ya a litre if ya run short) and this ride should easily be done 2 up if ya wanna bring ya better half along

here's how last year kinda happened :d
http://advrider.com/forums/showthrea...1#post18412591

so who's in ??? :ear

whf ... Mate we will be going from nth to sth from rocky might see you brisso lads on the track ..
Have a good one .... Ps beautiful betsy is worth the effort
dreama

Stricko 01-14-2013 06:34 PM

Hmm - Might count me in !!! if you get a back up car on the run then I will definately be in for it - Need a DRZ on the trip

Sean-0 01-14-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by digga1111 (Post 20478233)

Thats bullshit .... we had a feed first

digga1111 01-14-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by What's his Face (Post 20478359)
may aswell...

i was gonna run a book about how many xr's make it out of the desert so maybe we can do a combined betting pool :evil

whore whore whore

What's his Face 01-15-2013 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by digga1111 (Post 20487057)
whore whore whore

that's what you'll be sayin' as you kick that pig and it wont go :lol3

Stricko 01-15-2013 02:52 AM

:clap all cleared by the chief financial officer, allocator of time off and all round boss chick :clap I AM IN :freaky

Rumble 01-15-2013 03:13 AM

Maybe :huh Mmmmmmm yea maybe :D

GSXR 01-15-2013 05:27 AM

Looks like I've got Easter off this year so keen as. Have you forgiven me for the old mole post Dezza? I'll volunteer for sweep to help make up for it perhaps. perhaps.

Times are GMT -7.   It's 09:54 AM.