ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carpet baggers. (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   2013 Kenneling Up for the Animal Rescue League of New Hampshire (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=856629)

GSGIRL 01-18-2013 07:00 PM

2013 Kenneling Up for the Animal Rescue League of New Hampshire

Hi Folks!
I'm back and so are the animals in need. After a year hiatus, the ARL is running Kennel Up again to raise funds to help re-home many animals in need.

The ADVRIDER community has been very generous in the past and I know times are tough for many people and tougher for some family pets. Any help you can provide is much appreciated.

Here is my official fundraising page:
2013 Kennel Up Grace Preston

If you are interested, here are the previous Advrider threads:

2011 Kennel Up Thread
2010 Kennel Up Thread

BTW: I HAVE CROSS POSTED THIS IN INMATES

BushwickKLR 01-18-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSGIRL (Post 20521367)
Hi Folks!
I'm back and so are the animals in need. After a year hiatus, the ARL is running Kennel Up again to raise funds to help re-home many animals in need.

The ADVRIDER community has been very generous in the past and I know times are tough for many people and tougher for some family pets. Any help you can provide is much appreciated.

Here is my official fundraising page:
2013 Kennel Up Grace Preston

If you are interested, here are the previous Advrider threads:

2011 Kennel Up Thread
2010 Kennel Up Thread

Mind it if I shared the link on my clubs FB page?

GSGIRL 01-18-2013 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BushwickKLR (Post 20522070)
Mind it if I shared the link on my clubs FB page?

Please do! Thank you for passing on the word. If everyone even gave a dollar, it would be awesome & much appreciated!

BushwickKLR 01-18-2013 09:03 PM

:thumb
Quote:

Originally Posted by GSGIRL (Post 20522314)
Please do! Thank you for passing on the word. If everyone even gave a dollar, it would be awesome & much appreciated!

GSGIRL 01-19-2013 06:56 AM

Less than one day in and donations have already started! Up to $350. :clap

GSGIRL 01-20-2013 05:53 PM

Kinda surprised that no one has chimed in. The ADV community has always been supportive of animals in need and have always been generous in the past. :ear

GSGIRL 01-21-2013 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SourKraut (Post 20537680)
I'll donate again! Thanks for keeping up the fundraising for rescues - one of ours is on the couch and the other is in front of the woodstove. :raabia

Keith! Thanks so much for the generous donation! :clap
I am really excited to be doing this again this year. The ARL is my fav charity and I always set aside a bit of my paycheck every week to send over to them. I don't have the time to volunteer due to my wacky travel schedule, but this is a great way for me to help.

This year, Kevin Skarupa the weatherman from the NH TV station is doing it. I am determined to beat him in fundraising! But it will be a challenge :deal

Thank you again! We are well on our way to a successful fundraising effort with $500 in the kitty :D

DoctorIt 01-21-2013 10:13 AM

In!

Howdy, Grace :wave

GSGIRL 01-21-2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoctorIt (Post 20540869)
In!

Howdy, Grace :wave

Erik!

How the heck are you and the family :wave

Thank you so much for your kind & generous donation. So excited to be helping these animals in need.

By the way, I think you guys need to adopt a pet...:D

GSGIRL 01-22-2013 08:47 AM

Up to $690 this morning thanks to an anonymous Adv Rider...I still know who you are and where you live :evil

Thanks everyone for supporting an awesome cause!

DoctorIt 01-22-2013 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSGIRL (Post 20541369)
Erik!

How the heck are you and the family :wave

Thank you so much for your kind & generous donation. So excited to be helping these animals in need.

By the way, I think you guys need to adopt a pet...:D

We're doing great, thanks! Being a dad is quite an adventure. :D

As for the pet, I know, I know, but see above, there's only so much multi-tasking and responsibility one guy can handle at a time. :lol3

vonotto 01-22-2013 05:56 PM

Hi Grace, money sent :kumbaya

Paul

GSGIRL 01-22-2013 07:03 PM

2 more donations came in while I was in meetings, conference calls and emails!

Thank you Vonotto & StuckinNJ for your very generous donations! :clap

So cool that I have only started fundraising and already the Animal Rescue League has contacted me to say how impressed they are with the amount raised! Really great stuff!

Also just want to say that even though this shelter is here in NH, it does impact animals everywhere. Often animals from other states are brought to the ARL so that they can have a second chance. Really great organization for sure!

GSGIRL 01-22-2013 08:29 PM

Thanks to apierce for his generous donation this evening!:clap I guess you're cool even though you do orange :D

GSGIRL 01-26-2013 09:41 AM

Today's total is $775. This amount covers the cost of bleach for the shelter for an entire year! I am hoping to raise much, much more. Please consider a small donation!

Times are GMT -7.   It's 10:25 PM.