ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Orange Crush (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   ZIP-TY racing, did they change hands??? (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=858613)

bykpimp 01-26-2013 04:19 PM

ZIP-TY racing, did they change hands???

I've ordered orange parts from them in the past and have had good look with lead time and customer service. I like their Orange KTM footpeg penis extensions better then everybody elses, not to mention they are cheaper then the competions. All this changed 12/1/2012 when I ordered my last set. I've yet to recieve them and have 4 unanswered emails. I called called twice in the past two weeks to be told both times that " The parts are at the annodisers "
Anybody else having problems with them???

I think from here on out I'll stick with CJ's stuff.

PowerCell 01-28-2013 08:55 AM

They build these parts in batches. I imagine the parts are at the anodizers... just give it a little bit if you really want them. Otherwise cancel and order from CJ. Terry Davis and his crew are good people...

Matteo S. 05-01-2013 08:49 AM

same problem!

[QUOTE=bykpimp;20582093]I've ordered orange parts from them in the past and have had good look with lead time and customer service. I like their Orange KTM footpeg penis extensions better then everybody elses, not to mention they are cheaper then the competions. All this changed 12/1/2012 when I ordered my last set. I've yet to recieve them and have 4 unanswered emails. I called called twice in the past two weeks to be told both times that " The parts are at the annodisers "
Anybody else having problems with them???

slidewayes 05-01-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PowerCell (Post 20593292)
They build these parts in batches. I imagine the parts are at the anodizers... just give it a little bit if you really want them. Otherwise cancel and order from CJ. Terry Davis and his crew are good people...

as far as i know TERRY CABLE (Terry Davis) and ZIP TY (Ty Davis) are tow different company's and owners . Yes father & son

PowerCell 05-01-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slidewayes (Post 21309296)
as far as i know TERRY CABLE (Terry Davis) and ZIP TY (Ty Davis) are tow different company's and owners . Yes father & son

Two companies, but Terry makes Ty's stuff. Why don't you drive over and see what's up with their biz?

Regards ~ Ken

Matteo S. 05-01-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PowerCell (Post 21309317)
Two companies, but Terry makes Ty's stuff. Why don't you drive over and see what's up with their biz?

Regards ~ Ken

Excuse me, but i can't understand what do you mean
Matteo

PowerCell 05-01-2013 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matteo S. (Post 21309766)
Excuse me, but i can't understand what do you mean
Matteo

This wasn't addressed to you Matteo. Sidwayes lives in Hesperia near Terry Cable and it's a pretty small town...

Matteo S. 05-01-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PowerCell (Post 21309780)
This wasn't addressed to you Matteo. Sidwayes lives in Hesperia near Terry Cable and it's a pretty small town...

OK! :thumb

Times are GMT -7.   It's 06:08 PM.