ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Thumpers (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Best dirt bike video on you tube!!! (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=858716)

Rock Junkee 01-27-2013 06:43 AM

Best dirt bike video on you tube!!!
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xfpU0yIpG4
came across this thought i would share it with you guyz hope you like it, as its my new favorite video...

xKLR_John 01-27-2013 06:57 AM

Nice vid. I like how they put in a few outtakes near the ends to show they're human. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock Junkee (Post 20585354)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xfpU0yIpG4
came across this thought i would share it with you guyz hope you like it as its my new favorite video


Guerillah 01-27-2013 06:59 AM

Awesome video, thanks for the post.

GAS GUY 01-27-2013 07:50 AM

Amazing !! Thanks.

dhb400 01-27-2013 08:21 AM

Those guys can ride :eek1. Very nice video.

SportsGuy 01-27-2013 09:32 AM

WOW! They go places I could only walk!

...though it does inspire...if I had one of those KTMs...and I was a different person...and I had skills...perhaps I could hope to recreate the outtakes where they make mistakes... ah, the dream...

From A Riders View 01-27-2013 10:58 AM

I hate to be that guy because they're awesome riders...but it looks like they're riding on mountain bike trails. I know around me there are some dirtbikers who do that and they absolutely trash the trails because all the jumps and berms are designed for mountain bikes, and a lot of what they were on while on that singletrack looked like it was mountain bike sized...

There are a few places near me that are constantly repairing trails that get destroyed be people who take quads and dirt bikes through them, and it really sucks because they don't respect the work we've put into the trails.

If I'm wrong though, I'm sorry, it is an awesome video...and they could be multi use trails too, who knows!

Velociraptor 01-27-2013 11:20 AM

Great video! Yesterday I discovered the Red Bull Signature series on youtube and they had some of those hard enduro races. Crazy stuff. Almost everyone is running the 300cc two strokes because they are the optimum combination of power and light weight.

Navin 01-27-2013 11:28 AM

Good find!

Pantah 01-27-2013 12:35 PM

I think Grabham was in last weeks Dakar. I remember reading the name. Great video.

KTMatt 01-27-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by From A Riders View (Post 20586847)
I hate to be that guy because they're awesome riders...but it looks like they're riding on mountain bike trails. I know around me there are some dirtbikers who do that and they absolutely trash the trails because all the jumps and berms are designed for mountain bikes, and a lot of what they were on while on that singletrack looked like it was mountain bike sized...

There are a few places near me that are constantly repairing trails that get destroyed be people who take quads and dirt bikes through them, and it really sucks because they don't respect the work we've put into the trails.

If I'm wrong though, I'm sorry, it is an awesome video...and they could be multi use trails too, who knows!

Theres no mountain bike trails there just good old single track through the Australian bush with some of Australias best including Ben Grabham 15th in this years Dakar :clap

Fast1 01-27-2013 01:04 PM

good find.. wonder who worked the bike's suspension and what exactly was done to it?

AWM 01-27-2013 02:14 PM

Great video!:clap




<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8xfpU0yIpG4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rock Junkee 01-27-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fast1 (Post 20587575)
good find.. wonder who worked the bike's suspension and what exactly was done to it?

supposedly its a bone stock 2013 ktm 3 hundee:eek1

Rock Junkee 01-27-2013 02:23 PM

WTF you are that guy... and most of your siezed moutain bike trails were created from dirt bikes or cattle, just be aware you guys are next to loose all your trails too...:stfu
Quote:

Originally Posted by From A Riders View (Post 20586847)
I hate to be that guy because they're awesome riders...but it looks like they're riding on mountain bike trails. I know around me there are some dirtbikers who do that and they absolutely trash the trails because all the jumps and berms are designed for mountain bikes, and a lot of what they were on while on that singletrack looked like it was mountain bike sized...

There are a few places near me that are constantly repairing trails that get destroyed be people who take quads and dirt bikes through them, and it really sucks because they don't respect the work we've put into the trails.

If I'm wrong though, I'm sorry, it is an awesome video...and they could be multi use trails too, who knows!



Times are GMT -7.   It's 06:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014