Ride the 'Andes & Amazon'!
15 or 16 day 'Andes & Amazon' Moto Adventure Tour
This unique trip has the best of everything! Machu Picchu (lost city of the Incas), along Andean dirt roads up to 15,000 ft, views that you cannot begin to describe, mountain jungle trails, waterfalls, river crossings, and the Amazon watershed! :clap:clap
Saturday April 5th to Saturday April 20th (15D/14N)
as low as $2,670 (dependent on 8 riders) :wink:
(includes EVERYTHING but flights and meals!)
- All transfers to/from airports/trains/bus/tours
- Cuzco City and Ruins Tour.
- 2-day Machu Picchu Excursion including RT train, 1/2-day Inca Trail hike (if desired), overnight in Aguas Calientes, and Machu Picchu Sanctuary entrance.
- 10 day moto rental (250cc) INCLUDING GAS! (option of 400cc for $288 more or 650cc for $575 more)
- Moto Adventure Tour covering 2,057 km (1,284 miles) from Cuzco to Huanuco (or reverse direction).
- Guided by expat Adventure Tour Owner with 27 years of riding experience all over Peru and South America.
- Support pickup with driver/mechanic to take your bags and allow you to ride light.
- All hotels, B&B's, and hostels ranging from 3 stars to jungle lodge, most with personal baths and hot water (double or triple ocupancy). Single ocupancy ($285 extra)
- All breakfasts (incl. in hotel).
- GEOS emergency evac to nearest modern medical facility and first response treatment insurance.
- Ability of family and friends to follow you via GPS SPOT-2 transponder relay to Google maps.
- Official "Around the Block" Adventure Tours 'Andes & Amazon' shirt and luggage tags.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Flights to/from origin to or from Cuzco, Peru.
- Meals not in package.
- Additional travel insurance.
- Moto apparel (rental apparel available).
- Personal expenses and tips
- Moto rental deposit ($500, refundable upon return)
|Times are GMT -7. It's 05:34 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014