ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   GPS Tracks - Oz and Kiwi Land (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Oztopo v5.0 (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=860947)

rmhrc628 02-05-2013 01:49 AM

Oztopo v5.0
 
So excited - just heard oztopo is coming out with auto routing on v5. If you've followed oztopo from its inception you'd know the awesome work they have out into their software.

After reading the prerelease spiel it looks sensational. Can't wait to get it installed on the 276.

gpsoz 02-28-2013 11:06 PM

Yes its now available, and does include autorouting.

rmhrc628 03-01-2013 01:26 AM

Yeap I just have to send back my v4 card and get v5. Auto routing should be awesome !!!

ausguy 03-04-2013 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gpsoz (Post 20837291)
Yes its now available, and does include autorouting.

is there a dvd version for this

rmhrc628 03-26-2013 02:28 AM

Just got my oztopo v5

Looks great. Auto routing is looooong overdue http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/26/ady7yzet.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/26/tuba3yna.jpg

rmhrc628 04-13-2013 04:56 PM

Has anyone else bought oztopo 5?

braaap! 04-30-2013 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rmhrc628 (Post 21179124)
Has anyone else bought oztopo 5?

Not yet! I only have v3! Upgrade to follow shortly.
Do the early adopters get any discount on latest release?...

Thx

rmhrc628 04-30-2013 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braaap! (Post 21298293)
Not yet! I only have v3! Upgrade to follow shortly.
Do the early adopters get any discount on latest release?...

Thx

Not sure but the backup support is excellent.

Brian is very reasonable

braaap! 05-04-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rmhrc628 (Post 21298391)
Not sure but the backup support is excellent.

Brian is very reasonable

yep, Brian has been great in the past and GpsOz offer a $99 upgrade from earlier versions:)

I see also there is a 2gig chipset upgrade available from garminych... Have you gone down that path for your 276?
Cheers

XRman 05-13-2013 04:33 AM

auto routing?
 
Please explain? what exactly does it do?

Looking Around 06-07-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XRman (Post 21396179)
Please explain? what exactly does it do?

Got it. It becomes totally confused on roundabouts, great in the bush tho.

XRman 06-15-2013 07:11 PM

found my own answer
 
I have worked out how to do auto routing on my 62S .

adventurerideraus 06-24-2013 10:44 PM

Was just wondering if you guys prefer to use the TOPO or City Navigator maps when riding?? What's been your experience? I've just bought myself the GPSMAP78 and playing around with both map sets. Have these maps on SD card so have to swap them in the unit but once I get to know which one is best I guess I leave that map in the unit.

XRman 06-27-2013 05:44 AM

topo in bush
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by adventurerideraus (Post 21719724)
Was just wondering if you guys prefer to use the TOPO or City Navigator maps when riding?? What's been your experience? I've just bought myself the GPSMAP78 and playing around with both map sets. Have these maps on SD card so have to swap them in the unit but once I get to know which one is best I guess I leave that map in the unit.

The release notes on V5 state that Oztopo is intended for country not city.
You should be able to load both map sets and enable which one you want to use. I am using a 62S and I have T4A and Oztopo loaded and I can switch form one to the other.

rmhrc628 02-04-2014 01:07 PM

V6.0 is out
 
... Has anyone got this new version?


Times are GMT -7.   It's 11:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014