ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Racing (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Post your links for this weekends racing online viewing (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=864730)

swimmer 02-20-2013 02:30 PM

Post your links for this weekends racing online viewing
 
This seems like a good idea to me but maybe for once I am wrong and this thread will die a painful death.

Often there are races not broadcast on TV or the TV programming sucks and watching online somewhere is better. This is especially true for Euro road racing. Other times a complete race may be available for for viewing at a later time on youtube (i.e. supercross) or somewhere else but finding those links in the race or series specific threads without seeing results is tough. So, I thought it might be useful to have a single thread where people could see race links for all series either upcoming, currently on or, just past. There are some people here that seem to have a knack for finding where/when a race will be broadcast.

Of course there should be absolutely no discussion of results/racing action in this thread.

Post your link.

Ron_Ces 02-20-2013 04:22 PM

+1
 
With Speed out of the picture for WSB, I need a new venue to watch. What you got?
Ron

papaduc 02-21-2013 06:21 AM

Road Racing World posted that BeinSport were going to have WSBK.
Story...http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/...?article=50889
I don't get the channel from my provider but it sounds like they will be streaming live.
http://www.beinsport.tv/

Shawnee Bill 02-21-2013 06:58 AM

Ok, I poked around on that beIN Sports site for a while but can find nothing about streaming anything. Give me a little help on how to find that please.


.

Ron_Ces 02-21-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnee Bill (Post 20776035)
Ok, I poked around on that beIN Sports site for a while but can find nothing about streaming anything. Give me a little help on how to find that please.


.

Same here. :baldy
Ron

papaduc 02-22-2013 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron_Ces (Post 20779245)
Same here. :baldy
Ron

Looks like it's listed in their TV guide.
Saturday 7:30 pm. Not sure what time zone they operate in.

sailor22 02-22-2013 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papaduc (Post 20775803)
Road Racing World posted that BeinSport were going to have WSBK.
Story...http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/...?article=50889
I don't get the channel from my provider but it sounds like they will be streaming live.
http://www.beinsport.tv/

Streaming live IF you have beIN TV coverage in your area. If you don't you are Geo-Blocked. Doesn't seem to make any sense.

I am stunned that DORNA is pissing away a continents worth of viewership. Forget about any team sponsorship from N. American companies.

swimmer 02-22-2013 12:15 PM

from the wsbk PI thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by yooperbikemike (Post 20785861)
From Facebook:

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile...88177897_q.jpg
beIN SPORT USA Hi, you will be able to see the link 10 minutes prior to start tomorrow on www.beinsport.tv! See you then!


Me and my monkee 02-23-2013 08:52 PM

Got in from work just in time to catch the Supersport race. Hope that someone on youtube will have the sbk races up sometime soon. Please post up any other links to watch the SBK races.

swimmer 02-24-2013 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Me and my monkee (Post 20796358)
Got in from work just in time to catch the Supersport race. Hope that someone on youtube will have the sbk races up sometime soon. Please post up any other links to watch the SBK races.


From the WSBK thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turder (Post 20797243)
Races are up on youtube already:
Race1: http://youtu.be/CtGvve9Nx_8
Race2: http://youtu.be/GICooBHoIss


swimmer 02-24-2013 08:09 AM

450 SX main from last night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4OtM2pJt9M


Times are GMT -7.   It's 04:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014