ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   2013 Sheetiron 300 thread. (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=869498)

klinquist 03-10-2013 03:17 PM

2013 Sheetiron 300 thread.
 
The flyer/app has just been posted:
http://oaklandmotorcycleclub.camp9.o...e=EventDetails

chris666 03-12-2013 12:23 PM

Yes!

dogsslober 03-15-2013 05:12 PM

So lucky
 
A close friend allways sponsor to the event and none of his emploees ride dirt, so I get a entry:)

MookieBlaylock 03-17-2013 06:47 AM

same route(s) as last few years?

Foot dragger 03-17-2013 06:48 AM

Gonna be deep silt/dust this year unless it rains.

somanygoodbikes 04-01-2013 10:58 PM

Mailed my entry last year on the 3rd. From Oakland. Didn't get in.

This year the entry got hand delivered to OMC HQ on day one. Not taking any chances.

klinquist 04-04-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foot dragger (Post 20966547)
Gonna be deep silt/dust this year unless it rains.

Not much different than last year I'm guessing.

Skater 04-04-2013 08:57 PM

last year i sent mine in 2 days before and got in so i did the same this year and sent mine in last Friday. looking forward to it again this year. hopefully i'll break a fewer number of blinkers and mirrors than last year. :lol3

JaggGS 04-06-2013 06:34 PM

Sheetiron is Sold-out for 2013
 
:cry We sold out Tuesday afternoon. Reached our permit limit. There is a wait list for some of the entries. Will be returning some entries that we received after that. Letters for those that are in will be mailed Monday, April 8.
The course is similar to past years but some of the hard/easy splits are different. The course may change do to weather (snow???).

Thanks for the overwhelming support for the event. See you there.

chris666 04-08-2013 09:48 PM

# 167

klinquist 04-08-2013 10:01 PM

#31, w00t!

FlyingFinn 04-09-2013 11:55 AM

I had amazing time last year riding the event together with "Topper" and his crew from Hollister. But this year I'm definitely out with a broken leg :cry
No dirt riding for me in many more months...

Mikko

211john 04-09-2013 03:37 PM

#136

RoundEye 04-10-2013 08:54 PM

Day 2 "Land Slide" still in the route?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaggGS (Post 21125936)
:cry We sold out Tuesday afternoon. Reached our permit limit. There is a wait list for some of the entries. Will be returning some entries that we received after that. Letters for those that are in will be mailed Monday, April 8.
The course is similar to past years but some of the hard/easy splits are different. The course may change do to weather (snow???).

Thanks for the overwhelming support for the event. See you there.

Quick Question!

There was a spot on Day 2 I believe that included a "land slide". We were able to get through it in 2011 with "an old buck knife and a dead blow hammer" to clear the debris.

I rode but DNF Day 2 in 2012 (blown drive shaft) but herd that the route still included this land slide area and it was "single trac at best" through this area.

Does this ring and bell and if so, is this still part of the course?

chris666 04-11-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoundEye (Post 21158633)
Quick Question!

There was a spot on Day 2 I believe that included a "land slide". We were able to get through it in 2011 with "an old buck knife and a dead blow hammer" to clear the debris.

I rode but DNF Day 2 in 2012 (blown drive shaft) but herd that the route still included this land slide area and it was "single trac at best" through this area.

Does this ring and bell and if so, is this still part of the course?


Was that on Low Gap Rd?


Times are GMT -7.   It's 11:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014