ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Middle Tennessee STREET Riders (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=870594)

clocklaw 03-14-2013 01:20 PM

Middle Tennessee STREET Riders

Are there any other Middle Tennessee street riders around? Enough to start our own thread??? :norton

gspdbill 03-14-2013 07:41 PM

How about those of us that go both ways?

ihatefalling 03-14-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gspdbill (Post 20949879)
How about those of us that go both ways?

BajaDo.. . . . . . . . .. . . . naaa, better not :evil

clocklaw 03-14-2013 09:54 PM

Actually, that can be me too....I've been hanging around the DS page for a while but thought I might add this one and see what pops up.

mobile Clocklaw

jedtn 03-14-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clocklaw (Post 20946817)
Are there any other Middle Tennessee street riders around? Enough to start our own thread??? :norton

Love a good ride, just need the time, when I am in town I am in.

JED:ear

clocklaw 03-14-2013 10:02 PM

Ok, so post up here if your gonna head out.

I'm riding tomorrow, it's gonna be amazing.

mobile Clocklaw

clocklaw 04-02-2013 03:59 PM

The weather is looking good for the weekend, I am thinking I may come down with something early Friday that will get me out on Friday afternoon.....South side of Middle TN.

Anyone riding???

clocklaw 04-27-2013 09:40 AM

Looks like the weather isn't looking good for this weekend...but we will see if tomorrow afternoon clears up any.

Spinnit man 04-27-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clocklaw (Post 21279818)
Looks like the weather isn't looking good for this weekend...but we will see if tomorrow afternoon clears up any.

I could be in for tomorrow afternoon, FYI I like to push the speed limit just a little, ok sometimes a lot , I will admit it ! Not really one to site see on a bike, I like to stay focused on the road and keep movin.

patmo 04-27-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spinnit man (Post 21279935)
I like to push the speed limit just a little, ok sometimes a lot , I will admit it ! Not really one to site see on a bike, I like to stay focused on the road and keep movin.

From what I hear you also like to conserve nonrenewable products....like front tires...as well. Nice to see fellow riders that are socialbly conscious....:D

clocklaw 04-27-2013 11:09 AM

If the weather clears up the wife and I will head down to the cornbread festival. You're welcome to join us.

Mobile Clocklaw

threadkiller 04-28-2013 08:55 AM

I'll hang a hat in here now that I have a street bike. I must admit that I don't have *much* desire to ride street. I bought the bike mainly to beat around town on and take an occasional weekend trip (Barber's, East TN, etc.) Since my bike and I are still in the "honeymoon" stage of ownership, I'd like to take a day trip over toward Rock Island State Park and points further east in the near future. I'll post in here when the weather cooperates and maybe someone will want to join me.

clocklaw 04-28-2013 11:13 AM

Looks like the weather is clearing off to the west....I'm having a little lunch and then Brenda and I will suit up. If it doesn't clear off in the direction of South Pittsburgh we're going to find another direction.

mrbreeze 04-29-2013 07:56 AM

Hello. My name is Breeze, and I ride a street bike. There, I admit it. And not just a street bike - but a big fat overweight cruiser of a street bike. It makes me smile, OK? And I don't have to push the speed limits to enjoy the ride. I don't care if the "fast guys" run off and leave me, so long as they save me a seat and something to eat. :D

clocklaw 04-29-2013 08:05 AM

Welcome Breeze....looks like the wife and I may see you on a Saturday soon.

As for yesterday, we ended up not going to the Festival...they were still receiving rain when we left so we headed in the direction of blue skys.....southwest, north, then home.

Times are GMT -7.   It's 01:25 PM.