ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Sandbox - AKA Flatistan (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   50/50 ride. Pcola - > Tally (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=874877)

sperz1 03-30-2013 08:44 PM

50/50 ride. Pcola - > Tally
 
So,

My lovely job as a motorcycle/powersports sales associate has come to a close. It turns out that me going to school full time while giving them 30 hours a week just wasn't an option anymore. After I got canned (on my day off) I kinda freaked. But upon reflection I'm getting the opportunity to do what I haven't done in about 2 years. Go out and ride.

Gone are the full Saturday work days and the looks of disgust from said employers if I dared asked for a (gasp) Fri and Sat off.


So whatta ya say? Anyone up for a 50/50 ride. Roll out on a Friday morning, camp in Apalachicola, then head back on a Sunday. Isn't Turkey season done soon? Dates are as flexible as inepts smoking habits.

I'm some kinda nature tree hugger look around rider so the pace will be adv.

Madhouse 03-31-2013 05:34 AM

A 102 views and not one response on a situation as this?

Sorry to hear about losing your job Spertz.
A ride and campout will do your spirits good.
Best wishes for what the future holds for you and your family.

Buzztail 03-31-2013 05:52 AM

I'd be in for the camping part provided I'm not on an airplane, or camping in a Hilton already that weekend.

kelly duke 2000 03-31-2013 01:27 PM

I need a camping trip. I've been working too much.

I'd be coming from crystal river and could meet in anf for riding and camping.

Need to do it soon though, my knee operation is in approx. 3 wks.

Buzztail 03-31-2013 02:25 PM

Second half of April, and most of May looks pretty shitty for me.

ineptizoid 03-31-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sperz1 (Post 21072789)
Dates are as flexible as inepts smoking habits.

Hey look here now

I dunno if ya heard or not, but I quit:nod

Now I just vape:bmwrider

Congrats on yer newfound freedom, mang! Enjoy it.:nod

HTSRocker 03-31-2013 03:39 PM

I'm up for some time outdoors. it may take a day or two but there is a nice lake that we came across that is perfect for a few nights out.
I'm setting up a new computer so it could take a couple days to have access to the coordinates.

I think you guys would be happy with this spot and it is not very far from Cliff Lake, it just looks more comfortable and a bit more private.

Buzztail 03-31-2013 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HTSRocker (Post 21077725)
I'm up for some time outdoors. it may take a day or two but there is a nice lake that we came across that is perfect for a few nights out.
I'm setting up a new computer so it could take a couple days to have access to the coordinates.

I think you guys would be happy with this spot and it is not very far from Cliff Lake, it just looks more comfortable and a bit more private.

Sweet!!

Kommando 03-31-2013 04:17 PM

Is this the 1st Annual 50/50 Freedom Frolic in the FL Forest?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sperz1 (Post 21072789)
So,

My lovely job as a motorcycle/powersports sales associate has come to a close. It turns out that me going to school full time while giving them 30 hours a week just wasn't an option anymore. After I got canned (on my day off) I kinda freaked. But upon reflection I'm getting the opportunity to do what I haven't done in about 2 years. Go out and ride.

Gone are the full Saturday work days and the looks of disgust from said employers if I dared asked for a (gasp) Fri and Sat off.


So whatta ya say? Anyone up for a 50/50 ride. Roll out on a Friday morning, camp in Apalachicola, then head back on a Sunday. Isn't Turkey season done soon? Dates are as flexible as inepts smoking habits.

I'm some kinda nature tree hugger look around rider so the pace will be adv.

I can't make a Friday right now, but I can do an all-day Saturday ride, Saturday-night campout, and Sunday-morning ride during most of April. I'll have to catch up with you people after rolling up Friday night.

Dr.Z 03-31-2013 04:24 PM

:ear I'm itchin to get my chigger on

Mugwest 03-31-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sperz1 (Post 21072789)
So, [...]

Who are you again?

sperz1 03-31-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugwest (Post 21078798)
Who are you again?

Fake n00b. It's anyone's guess really. :norton

ineptizoid 03-31-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sperz1 (Post 21079288)
Fake n00b. It's anyone's guess really. :norton

Hey that's against the rules, ya sidewindin', bushwhackin', hornswogglin' cracker croaker!:lol3

Buzztail 03-31-2013 07:53 PM

Put down a date so we can plan to expire some natty lite already.

sperz1 03-31-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ineptizoid (Post 21079557)
Hey that's against the rules, ya sidewindin', bushwhackin', hornswogglin' cracker croaker!:lol3

I represent that statement thank you very much sir.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzztail (Post 21079603)
Put down a date so we can plan to expire some natty lite already.

Lemme check when my finals are and I'll so-li-di-fy something for you. :slurp


Times are GMT -7.   It's 02:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014