ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   So Cal Mountain/Desert/dirt Tag o Rama (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=881699)

pcvance 04-24-2013 01:49 PM

So Cal Mountain/Desert/dirt Tag o Rama
 
Same rules as California Tag-O-Rama, Except the rule about street bikes, we don't care about street bikes, this is the dirty version.

http://pcvance.smugmug.com/Other/Rid...re%20089-L.jpg

Hint; this place is above 7000 feet in elevation, only acessable by dirt road or single track trail.

Windrat 04-24-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pcvance (Post 21259386)
Same rules as California Tag-O-Rama, dirty version.

http://pcvance.smugmug.com/Other/Rid...re%20089-L.jpg

Hint; this place is above 7000 feet in elevation, only acessable by dirt road or single track trail.

I know where that cabin is...

pcvance 04-24-2013 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windrat (Post 21261777)
I know where that cabin is...

Hey Bob, when are we riding again?

Windrat knows.

The first person to post a new pic in at this same location gets to choose the next tag. Easy huh?

Off Limits 04-24-2013 09:47 PM

New rule, north of Gorman, north of dove springs, north of ridgecrest, south of the 74, east of lake Elsinore, is out of bounds. Has to be within truck gas tank range of the center of so cal.

Off Limits 04-24-2013 09:48 PM

Not that I follow the rules anyway.

theGrinch 04-24-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Team Longriders (Post 21262710)
New rule, north of Gorman, north of dove springs, north of ridgecrest, south of the 74, east of lake Elsinore, is out of bounds. Has to be within truck gas tank range of the center of so cal.

Whats wrong mommy take the bike away?

Bikes only no trucks, start a new thread "Truck-boat-truck-Tag-o-rama" or something.

:freaky

.

Off Limits 04-24-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theGrinch (Post 21262736)
Whats wrong mommy take the bike away?

Bikes only no trucks, start a new thread "Truck-boat-truck-Tag-o-rama" or something.

:freaky

.

You already shit on the OG tag o Rama frisco pic!!! I don't want to wear out my knobby tires chasing you guys all the way to the piutes or keyesville or bfe! :bert:bert:bert:bert:bert:bert:bert:bert

pcvance 04-24-2013 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Team Longriders (Post 21262710)
New rule, north of Gorman, north of dove springs, north of ridgecrest, south of the 74, east of lake Elsinore, is out of bounds. Has to be within truck gas tank range of the center of so cal.

Sean, that's a small box to put yourself in. Have fun at CNF ,Gorman & Rowher....

Off Limits 04-25-2013 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pcvance (Post 21263050)
Sean, that's a small box to put yourself in. Have fun at CNF ,Gorman & Rowher....

Yea, I figured Orange County tag o Rama would be a waiste of a thread.

pcvance 04-25-2013 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theGrinch (Post 21262736)
Whats wrong mommy take the bike away?

Bikes only no trucks, start a new thread "Truck-boat-truck-Tag-o-rama" or something.

:freaky

.

Haha yeah, the funny thing is that the cabin is not very far from his northern boundary, Dove Springs.

notmybikemodelname 04-25-2013 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pcvance (Post 21259386)
Same rules as California Tag-O-Rama, Except the rule about street bikes, we don't care about street bikes, this is the dirty version.

http://pcvance.smugmug.com/Other/Rid...re%20089-L.jpg

Hint; this place is above 7000 feet in elevation, only acessable by dirt road or single track trail.

Yep, I know that one as well. Was actually there with Windrat a while back and happened to runi into Jungle up there on his two smoker as well.

junglemototours 04-25-2013 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notmybikemodelname (Post 21265468)
Yep, I know that one as well. Was actually there with Windrat a while back and happened to runi into Jungle up there on his two smoker as well.

can we cheat?
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...43486132_n.jpg

pcvance 04-25-2013 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junglemototours (Post 21265770)

I'll accept that if it was taken after4/14..... The day I took the shot in post #1

Do we have a winner? Or a Weiner?

theGrinch 04-25-2013 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pcvance (Post 21265930)
I'll accept that if it was taken after4/14..... The day I took the shot in post #1

Do we have a winner? Or a Weiner?

Wiener, Rule #4 No file photos.

:freaky

.

pcvance 04-25-2013 11:14 AM

Sorry Jungle man
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by theGrinch (Post 21265974)
Wiener, Rule #4 No file photos.

:freaky

.

Thank you judge Grinch!

You fuckers need to go ride!


Times are GMT -7.   It's 11:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014