ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   RTE: Parkfield 5/26/2013? (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=883182)

dyvking 04-29-2013 09:30 PM

RTE: Parkfield 5/26/2013? CANCELED !!!
 
Anyone interested in meeting in Parkfield for lunch on Sunday, May 26? Just hangin' it out there.

That weekend is the '49er BMW rally in Mariposa also, and I'll be on my way back home from that on Sunday.



Edit:
Lets call this off!. Everyone's too busy for this one...There was only one "maybe" besides me. We'll find a better day.

Treadless 04-30-2013 09:53 AM

Yo Walt, call a lunch and you'll not be there. :confused
If the 49er is on that weekend why call a lunch meeting on the same weekend? :dunno

:ear

dyvking 04-30-2013 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Treadless (Post 21300563)
Yo Walt, call a lunch and you'll not be there. :confused
If the 49er is on that weekend why call a lunch meeting on the same weekend? :dunno

:ear

I'll be there.. just not coming from home.. will ride in from Mariposa, as could many of the other FFs that may be heading to the 49er

Pay attention. Watch my dick.

Treadless 04-30-2013 10:08 AM

:lol3

Since the object is just floppin' around with your advanced age :amazon you may as well use the line. :lol3

I'll try to follow along a little closer, butt not to close, from now on. :smooch



ps; should have quoted you before you edited. :evil

dyvking 04-30-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Treadless (Post 21300668)
:lol3

Since the object is just floppin' around with your advanced age :amazon you may as well use the line. :lol3

I'll try to follow along a little closer, butt not to close, from now on. :smooch



ps; should have quoted you before you edited. :evil

"butt not to close". Yeah, keep your butt closed, please.

dyvking 04-30-2013 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Treadless (Post 21300563)
If the 49er is on that weekend why call a lunch meeting on the same weekend? :dunno

:ear

The 49er actually goes through until Monday (Memorial Day), but I've always headed out on Sunday to avoid the traffic, etc. There were a couple of NooBs in our area that posted about looking for ride opportunities, so I thought I'd throw this one up. From here on out, just about any weekend is going to interfere with SOMETHING. :norton

pierce 04-30-2013 11:13 AM

i'll be at the strawberry music festival. *out*

dyvking 04-30-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pierce (Post 21301148)
i'll be at the strawberry music festival. *out*

I forgot that one was going on Mem. Day weekend. Well, we'll see how many takers we get. There are always conflicts.:cry

AngryScot 04-30-2013 01:26 PM

Will give it a try perhaps, hopefully better weather than last time!
http://gji.smugmug.com/photos/i-B9zz...-B9zztw9-M.jpg

if it works out a likely stop in tres pinos for breakfast then head down either the grade if dry or down peach tree.

Treadless 04-30-2013 01:35 PM

I've got hunch it'll be 180 from then, so much so that we'll be wishing it was raining. Mother must be going through menopause these days given the weather roller coaster she's had us on. WHTWAS

pierce 04-30-2013 01:59 PM

btw, did I hear that they've paved most of the parkfield grade? I've run my r1100rs over that in the past when it was mostly dirt, and it was pretty much a cakewalk in dry weather anyways.

dyvking 04-30-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pierce (Post 21302347)
btw, did I hear that they've paved most of the parkfield grade? I've run my r1100rs over that in the past when it was mostly dirt, and it was pretty much a cakewalk in dry weather anyways.

I haven't been over it in more than a year. At that time only 4 miles remained dirt/gravel.

dyvking 04-30-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngryScot (Post 21302084)
Will give it a try perhaps, hopefully better weather than last time!
http://gji.smugmug.com/photos/i-B9zz...-B9zztw9-M.jpg

if it works out a likely stop in tres pinos for breakfast then head down either the grade if dry or down peach tree.

ahhhh... A little rain just keeps the riffraff away. Oh.. wait.. there's RIFFRAFF in this picture. Guess the rain didn't work last year.:lol3


--ps: Hiya, Garry!

Treadless 05-09-2013 01:36 PM

tap, tap, tap... this thing working?

Bob 05-09-2013 02:02 PM

Can someone explain RTE, where is Parkfield? Does anyone have directions or gps info? Is there a Starbucks there? What about alternate foods, ie vegan or gluten free?
Lastly any normal people besides Walt?
:lol3


Times are GMT -7.   It's 06:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014