ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Canada (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Riding NB (trails and stuff) (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=883296)

CanadianX 04-30-2013 08:58 AM

Riding NB (trails and stuff)

Planning to take a couple days to ride the trails of NB and am looking for suggestions and info. Anyone having a RR, GPS tracks or other info feel free to toss some ideas out there.

Basic plan is to trailer the bikes from NS and set up a base camp then ride and camp for 3 days. A mix of fast trails and technical is good. Also need to know if there are any regulations, rules etc that we'd need to be aware off. Both bikes are blue plated 690s.

Hooking up with local riders would be cool as well.

Cheers,
CdnX

shipwrek12001 04-30-2013 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanadianX (Post 21300600)
. A mix of fast trails and technical is good. Also need to know if there are any regulations, rules etc that we'd need to be aware off. Both bikes are blue plated 690s.

Cheers,
CdnX

don't know of any tracks...
rules..

no speeding, no talking to strangers,

most of all no wheelie's

:lol3

http://graveltravel.ca/index.php?opt...id=1&Itemid=19

Myself and Deadly touring NB... But thoses logging road looked good for a few days........

C-Stain 04-30-2013 12:20 PM

See if you can get hold of Inmate Zaner32 or some of the other guys in the New Brunswick Dual Sport Club. They had lots of GPS Tracks from the Labour Day Run last year, and a good place for a couple of potential base camps.

Lots of good info with those guys...

Fundy Rider 05-01-2013 05:23 AM

When are you coming?

Have a couple trips planned myself but if I am in town (St. Stephen) you could leave your truck and trailer at my place.

I could show you around or set you up with what your looking for. Up to you.

Ride a 950 adv so I think we will be on the same page. Rippin and technical is good! :evil

If our dates don't work I could help you out with some great areas to ride.

fastredbike 05-01-2013 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanadianX (Post 21300600)
Planning to take a couple days to ride the trails of NB and am looking for suggestions and info. Anyone having a RR, GPS tracks or other info feel free to toss some ideas out there.

Basic plan is to trailer the bikes from NS and set up a base camp then ride and camp for 3 days. A mix of fast trails and technical is good. Also need to know if there are any regulations, rules etc that we'd need to be aware off. Both bikes are blue plated 690s.

Hooking up with local riders would be cool as well.

Cheers,
CdnX

You want to post on this site: Nbdsc.ca And hit these guys up.

CanadianX 05-01-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fundy Rider (Post 21306964)
When are you coming?

Have a couple trips planned myself but if I am in town (St. Stephen) you could leave your truck and trailer at my place.

I could show you around or set you up with what your looking for. Up to you.

Ride a 950 adv so I think we will be on the same page. Rippin and technical is good! :evil

If our dates don't work I could help you out with some great areas to ride.

Outstanding offer! We're looking at some time at the end of June and need to be back in Hfx for Canada day. Truck and trailer will be base camp and we'll day trip from there as the bikes won't be set up for overnight travel.

C-Stain 05-01-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fastredbike (Post 21308373)
You want to post on this site: Nbdsc.ca And hit these guys up.

Doug is right!

Seriously - if they can provide you some GPS tracks for where we were last September, you'll have a helluva time.

Try and find Allyere's place and whatever you do - stay the hell outta my bathtub!

Fundy Rider 05-01-2013 02:25 PM

Good Timing

That s perfect. I will be heading to Quebec end of may early June and Pennsylvania mid June.

Be back and will change the oil and put some new rubber on ready to ride.

Halifax is five to six hrs from my place.

We can do it all from my home

No kids and off work so let me know.

zaner32 05-04-2013 03:35 AM

Riding sucks in NB. You'll hate it. :norton
If you need anything, PM me.:freaky

Times are GMT -7.   It's 11:22 PM.