ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alaska (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Cantwell or Healy anyone?? Saturday, May 4th (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=883297)

Steve907AK 04-30-2013 09:03 AM

Cantwell or Healy anyone?? Saturday, May 4th
 
Thinking about a day ride on Saturday. Supposed to be sunny. I'm thinking up to Cantwell or Healy from Wasilla...i don't really know anybody but if ya'd like to go let me know. Leave Wasilla 9:00 ish?

skierd 04-30-2013 09:39 AM

Saturday may be clear in anchorage, but the weather sites, or at least accuweather, are saying 4-8" of snow for the interior Thursday through Saturday morning... includes cantwell and points north.

AKmud 04-30-2013 10:00 AM

This coming saturday is the Bike Blessing in Anchorage... Might be a better option if the weather up North is questionable. Marbee and I may try to work out breakfast somewhere beforehand. We'll be leaving from Wasilla if you want to jump in with us. :ricky

Steve907AK 04-30-2013 02:59 PM

Sure, sounds good!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AKmud (Post 21301050)
This coming saturday is the Bike Blessing in Anchorage... Might be a better option if the weather up North is questionable. Marbee and I may try to work out breakfast somewhere beforehand. We'll be leaving from Wasilla if you want to jump in with us. :ricky


Sure, I'll join you guys...let me know when and where. You can text me or call 907-982-6133.

Moto Mikey 04-30-2013 03:24 PM

I'm up for a ride if the weather is decent.

ThatGuy 04-30-2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moto Mikey (Post 21303440)
I'm up for a ride if the weather is decent.

Easy for you! Don't you have a Ural? :rofl

friar mike 04-30-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatGuy (Post 21303689)
Easy for you! Don't you have a Ural? :rofl

It is easy for me too I have a vw bus :rofl same as my BMW its has a boxer engine and its air cooled but less horse power but same-old same-old

Alaskahack 04-30-2013 06:15 PM

I don't believe Moto Mickey has a Ural :evil
If you take the time you'll find he's riding a 800GS: :rofl

Full Power 04-30-2013 06:28 PM

This particular weekend might be better to ride SOUTH.
How about lunch in Whittier?

ThatGuy 04-30-2013 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alaskahack (Post 21304584)
I don't believe Moto Mickey has a Ural :evil
If you take the time you'll find he's riding a 800GS: :rofl

Not the same Mickey from the Ural place?:ear

Moto Mikey 04-30-2013 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatGuy (Post 21303689)
Easy for you! Don't you have a Ural? :rofl

lol, nope. Just a silly Avatar with a side car

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alaskahack (Post 21304584)
I don't believe Moto Mickey has a Ural :evil
If you take the time you'll find he's riding a 800GS: :rofl

Yup :ricky

ThatGuy 04-30-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moto Mikey (Post 21304823)
lol, nope. Just a silly Avatar with a side car

I was wondering how you got that cow in there! :lol3

marbee40 04-30-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AKmud (Post 21301050)
This coming saturday is the Bike Blessing in Anchorage... Might be a better option if the weather up North is questionable. Marbee and I may try to work out breakfast somewhere beforehand. We'll be leaving from Wasilla if you want to jump in with us. :ricky

I get OFF work at 6:am providing the fine folks of our quaint Valley behave themselves. The only way I'm making the Blessing is if I get COFFEE and grub to keep me awake. :D See ya'll there!
J

friar mike 04-30-2013 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marbee40 (Post 21305974)
I get OFF work at 6:am providing the fine folks of our quaint Valley behave themselves.
J

is that a challenge :happay:jump:komet:freaky oh never mind Iam too tired :snore

Steve907AK 04-30-2013 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Full Power (Post 21304666)
This particular weekend might be better to ride SOUTH.
How about lunch in Whittier?

Ok, south it is... You guys are probably right about the weather...snow sucks this time of year.


Times are GMT -7.   It's 01:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014