ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendors (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Mark Kincart Klim Badlands set (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=929467)

Gear junkie 10-23-2013 03:39 PM

Mark Kincart Klim Badlands set

Iíve dealt with many of you guys and gals in person over the years and if you know me you also know I donít spend a lot of time positing on the site. BUT this is a personal matter and I want you guys to please pass this around to other threads. So here goes it! One of my coworkers here at Klim also a great friend was delivered news that no parent ever wants to hear. Ike his 1year old son has a very rare genetic disorder. It affects less than one out six hundred thousand the name is so long I canít begin to spell it. His body does not dispose of enzymes so it stores them in his bones. It is fatal and the life expectancy is 3-10 years depending on how his body reacts to the treatments. He has started special treatments that can prolong his life but they cost $10,000.00 dollars per week. I would like to help him out so I figured a little fund Raiser with the Inmates was in order. If you are interested in owning a brand new set of Badlands jacket and pant any color please send me a bid on the set. It retails for $1548.00 dollars. The winning bid will also get a onetime use 50% off code to use to complete the setup maybe gloves. Iíve never tried this before but I feel compelled to do something. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

GrumpyOne 10-23-2013 03:48 PM

That stinks. I'm sorry to hear about any sick child. It's one of the hardest things there is in parenting to deal with. (I unfortunately know from experience.)

I'll start the bidding. PM Sent

jw

GB 10-23-2013 04:12 PM

Mark is good people. Let's help him out.. thread pinned for the duration.

SnaDank 10-23-2013 04:51 PM

Im looking for a badlands jacket

byways 10-24-2013 05:37 AM

Donations?

Mark, I'm all Klimed up. Can inmates just donate somehow?

Gear junkie 10-24-2013 12:15 PM

badlands Give away from Klim

Guys so far we have a Bid of 1,100.00 dollars for the set to help out IKE
<TABLE id=post22621214 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #575757 1px solid" id=td_post_22621214 class=alt1>Iíve dealt with many of you guys and gals in person over the years and if you know me you also know I donít spend a lot of time positing on the site. BUT this is a personal matter and I want you guys to please pass this around to other threads. So here goes it! One of my coworkers here at Klim also a great friend was delivered news that no parent ever wants to hear. Ike his 1year old son has a very rare genetic disorder. It affects less than one out six hundred thousand the name is so long I canít begin to spell it. His body does not dispose of enzymes so it stores them in his bones. It is fatal and the life expectancy is 3-10 years depending on how his body reacts to the treatments. He has started special treatments that can prolong his life but they cost $10,000.00 dollars per week. I would like to help him out so I figured a little fund Raiser with the Inmates was in order. If you are interested in owning a brand new set of Badlands jacket and pant any color please send me a bid on the set. It retails for $1548.00 dollars. The winning bid will also get a onetime use 50% off code to use to complete the setup maybe gloves. Iíve never tried this before but I feel compelled to do something. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #575757 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #575757 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #575757 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #575757 1px solid" class=alt2>http://d26ya5yqg8yyvs.cloudfront.net...ser_online.gif http://d26ya5yqg8yyvs.cloudfront.net/cRaSH/report.gif </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #575757 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #575757 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #575757 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #575757 1px solid" class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls -->http://d26ya5yqg8yyvs.cloudfront.net/progress.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

CaptRick 10-25-2013 07:38 AM

Way to go John!
Paypal on the way

YetiGS 10-25-2013 07:45 AM

As you know Mark, I have plenty of Klim gear, maybe even more than you! :eek1 :lol3

But I will be making a donation via RMAR.

Mark, have you looked into Chive Charities? LINK They have been incredibly helpful to the families of a number of ill youngsters.

ACME Rider Supply 10-25-2013 07:46 AM

Thanks John for being the collection point-

Paypal sent.

Andrew

Jim Rowley 10-25-2013 07:52 AM

I am thankful for my ADV family. Been there. Paypal sent. Thanks John.

Big_John 10-25-2013 07:55 AM

Guys.....within 5 minutes......$200 has already come in.

This is exciting for this family!!!!!

I will provide a daily (end of day) update on the contribution amount.

Even if you can only spare $5.....please send something......every dollar counts!!!

Thank you!

mathews42 10-25-2013 08:54 AM

Money and Prayers sent

Outjustout 10-25-2013 09:09 AM

Just bought a full Overland suit last week. I don't need the Badlands so just sent a donation. All my best to the family.

modette 10-25-2013 09:14 AM

I just hit up every Business contact I have with RMAR...I hope some step up and give.

Gear junkie 10-25-2013 01:56 PM

I need donations to help out a family in need !!!

Big Shout out to John and the RMAR these guys rock. I have a bid for this set at $1100.00 bucks Read below and send me a bid on my klim email. Its time to give back guys mkincart@klim.com Klim has donated over 150 Grand in door prizes just in the last three years for events and sponsorships we can do better than this. Also please post to other threads for me Warn winch sent over a nice package to sell at the fund raiser and others are stepping up.
Here is what its about !
Iíve dealt with many of you guys and gals in person over the years and if you know me you also know I donít spend a lot of time positing on the site. BUT this is a personal matter and I want you guys to please pass this around to other threads. So here goes it! One of my coworkers here at Klim also a great friend was delivered news that no parent ever wants to hear. Ike his 1year old son has a very rare genetic disorder. It affects less than one out six hundred thousand the name is so long I canít begin to spell it. His body does not dispose of enzymes so it stores them in his bones. It is fatal and the life expectancy is 3-10 years depending on how his body reacts to the treatments. He has started special treatments that can prolong his life but they cost $10,000.00 dollars per week. I would like to help him out so I figured a little fund Raiser with the Inmates was in order. If you are interested in owning a brand new set of Badlands jacket and pant any color please send me a bid on the set. It retails for $1548.00 dollars. The winning bid will also get a onetime use 50% off code to use to complete the setup maybe gloves. Iíve never tried this before but I feel compelled to do something. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

<!-- / message -->

Times are GMT -7.   It's 09:19 PM.