ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Search Forums
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: crankyminds
Forum: Vendors 01-06-2013, 07:13 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 6,434
Posted By crankyminds
Nice set up on the tenere

Looks like the racks are asymmetrical allowing for both sides to be 45 litre.
How much money you have in the setup?
Forum: Vendors 01-04-2013, 11:25 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 6,434
Posted By crankyminds
Thumb Any prices on a set for Super Tenere yet?

Any prices on a set for Super Tenere yet?
Forum: Beasts 06-26-2012, 12:33 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 927
Posted By crankyminds
Thanks.. already looked there

Thanks.. already looked there
Forum: Beasts 06-25-2012, 06:48 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 927
Posted By crankyminds
super tenere holan pannier racks

Anyone mounted these. received mine today, started mounting and noticed the mounting holes are way off.
Before I go the return route, wanted to check if anyone else faced this issue.
Would be great...
Forum: GS Boxers 12-23-2010, 03:58 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 8,733
Posted By crankyminds
strength

I can vouch that the BMW panniers do not get crushed like soda cans if you GS gets knocked over sideways by gusty winds:lol3
Forum: Equipment 11-15-2010, 11:26 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,097
Posted By crankyminds
+1 for dowco. Size AT. But I have seen mine to...

+1 for dowco. Size AT. But I have seen mine to let water through in heavy downpour.it is the ultralite.
Forum: Equipment 11-14-2010, 03:07 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 804
Posted By crankyminds
High and low beam are for the beam throw than the...

High and low beam are for the beam throw than the brightness.
Forum: Equipment 11-14-2010, 01:25 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,097
Posted By crankyminds
BMW deluxe cover

Anyone using a BMW deluxe cover XXL for GS/GSA??
BMW part number 71600431626
:eek1
First time took me a good 10 minutes to put it on. Add to it 5 minutes to figure out it does not fit with the...
Forum: The Garage 11-13-2010, 09:39 AM
Replies: 106
Views: 6,598
Posted By crankyminds
I warm up any engine 90% of the time if I do have...

I warm up any engine 90% of the time if I do have time to spare. Remaining 10% when I do not have time, drive / ride away without stressing the engine till it warms up.

I believe warm up is more...
Forum: Vendors 07-03-2010, 05:57 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 976
Posted By crankyminds
I am posting here as you will get lot of emails...

I am posting here as you will get lot of emails with size :D

WPS # 87-9697
WPS# 87-9698

WPS # 87-9693
WPS # 87-9694

What are prices without shipping?
Forum: Equipment 05-10-2010, 08:38 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 726
Posted By crankyminds
Local

I saw them at my local warehouse zip 08054.
Not sure where else.
Forum: Equipment 05-10-2010, 08:29 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 726
Posted By crankyminds
SD or HD

Do they come in HD too?
As far as I recall I saw them to be standard definition.
Forum: Equipment 05-10-2010, 08:10 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 726
Posted By crankyminds
Price alert go pro hero wide angle

Costco warehouse has it for 99$.

No affliations.
Forum: GS Boxers 10-11-2009, 07:35 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,519
Posted By crankyminds
Ideas

http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=18691f52e77bc41b9a16dcf07a6807f9&sid=0HZOXLZyxdJ
Let me know if you need more pictures..
Has been fabricated by another inmate. I bought...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

Times are GMT -7.   It's 12:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014