View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 09:59 PM   #25
punkenduro
now in a cage...

Oddometer: 738
ahhh, a fermilure feeling, been up sence noon the bay before, its 4am, im watching the end of the 24 hours of le mas. 2 hours later, making a cardboard roll chart holder. 2 more hours, time to break pops and the newish bike in. signed up, grabed some pancakes, chated with a few ff's, and where off.

good to see old friends.

as razr said, we cut to the chase and got a head start on the ride, i didnt know exactly how long the ride was, and my dad hasnt really riden hard dirt in a while so it was going to take him some time. morning started kinda foggy.

cleared up in about an hour or so...

cool little pic above the clouds.

loved the views.

and just down that trail, my dad loops it. it was whooped out, sandy, rocky, old man hating hill and stock tires dont help. 2 ktms come up before him, one asks, you wait for a dude on a red bike, well ya, hes coming just having a time.

little mustang chillin by his loansome.

fun part of the day, booking it next to the railroad tracks.

time for gas and a quick break.

like mentioned earilyer, my cardboard/eletrical tape/glue stick roll chart.

little friend i meet on the trail.

elevation was nice to cool off.

LuNcH!!! and a big thanks to razr, the prepaired vegetarian, keeping me fueled up.

traction was abundent, and so was the water holes, good to see that xr a bit muddy.

bet my dad was glad to see this, the final stint back to pavement, i was hualing balls, jumping some a bit harder than i probally should have, felt like villapoto at glen helen jumping the hill.

all in all, 100 miles after being trucked out. kinda nice to ride then pass out on the ride home for a bit. great ride, and great to see everyone and meet new people too.

punkenduro screwed with this post 06-14-2009 at 10:08 PM
punkenduro is offline   Reply With Quote