View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 10:12 PM   #46
mariowink OP
Comfort Rider

Oddometer: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchoolMike
Just got home from a 15-day 6500-mile ride through TX, NM, AZ, CA, NV, UT, ID, MT, WY, NB, KS, OK and back to TX. Temperatures ranged from 36F to 107F. Took extra riding clothes but ended up wearing the same thing every day (washed out each night, of course): LD Comfort long-sleeve shirt, LD Comfort tights, Tech Sox, Side Sport boots and Darien jacket and pants.

Following Mario's instructions on the LDComfort site (www.ldcomfort.com) I was completely comfortable in all conditions. I can't say enough about the LDComfort undergarments paired with the Aerostitch Darien. I was rained on most of the 15 days but stayed dry and comfortable. At 107F in Death Valley I controlled the airflow through the jacket vents just as Mario's instructions and was completely comfortable (it was damned hot when I stopped though). I only added the Darien jacket liner when the temps dipped into the 50s; the LDComfort stuff really extends the range of comfortable temps.

A big thumbs up Mario!!!!
I'd sure like to post this on our website so others can read about the truth of our advertising. Amazing how the cooling system works in 107 degrees. I have only tested that technique to 120 degrees but it worked well then too.

Thanks for the feedback.