View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 04:57 PM   #72
tserts OP
Praise San Irritrack

Oddometer: 2,566
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcojake
thanks tserts for an excellent report. i look forward to your last posting of pics from greece. that plate of souvlaki looked delicious.

its good you are glad to be home in greece, whenever i return to the uk i am 'gutted' at the end of an adventure.

i have a friend who lives on eboa in a town called alivari and have worked there, and athens, piraous and thessoloniki and also a place near etoliko. your country is fantastic

It's always mixed emotions when returning form a trip. That bitter-sweet warmth of coming home... I must say, reality hit me hard the following weeks as I was trying to adjust, but even at that last day (the report is on the way) I was in a calm mood, overwhelmed with pictures and memories, I couldn't wait to lay on my couch and let everything sit in within me...

Quit whining, the Highlands are a day's ride away, one of the best places to go nuts on a bike!! I would like to do that again over and over but it's a bit far for us southerners...

Evoia is a gift to the Athenian bikers, great routes, great scenery, great people, great beaches, just a few hours away... Can't have enough of it...
Peloponnese Peninsula on two Africa Twins
9 countries in 15 days - Tserts.eu
tserts is online now   Reply With Quote