View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 11:55 AM   #78
falcojake
Adventurer

Oddometer: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by tserts
Hey man don't insult me, I live in Voula! Poor ole Yani lives in the slums of Glyfada...

As far as the bar is concerned, if you don't remember the name, you probably had a good time! In the last years I rarely hit the big clubs near the sea, but if not too crowded they can be really nice...
the bar was more of a little shack, was beautifull though, wasnt a big club and the sea lapped against the rocks under the platform at the bar. i did go to a bigger place nearer to glyfada and near to the exclusive area on the peninsula of land that projects out from near glyfada. i stayed in a hotel called 'fenix' one time right on the highway that runs next to the sea.
+

do me a favour and find this bar and have a beer there for me.

i prefered to stay in castella in the cavo d'oro hotel. i used to visit piraous and elefsina but always stayed in castella......was like being on holiday for me down by the marina in tha bar apaloosa, sadly last time i was there the apaloosa bar had been redeveloped.

maybe one day i will ride my capo to eveoa and ride down to athens. if my capo can make it that far.

falcojake screwed with this post 07-10-2009 at 02:28 PM
falcojake is offline   Reply With Quote