View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 08:42 PM   #1
corrado113 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 445
Custom Sewing and Cordura Items

CUSTOM SEWN PRODUCTS FOR YOUR OUTDOOR ADVENTURES

I produce items from 1000 Denier Cordura. I have stock items and also do custom projects. If you see something you like in this thread, but need it adjusted for your needs, let me know and I can tailor it to your needs.

If you have an idea for something but don't see it listed anywhere, send me a PM and we can work out the details of what you want.

I also do embroidery as well and can add images to the products you order. Club logo, screen name, description of contents...

Embroidery isn't limited to just he motorcycle world either. I can logo shirts and hats too.

If you have a logo or an image you would like embroidered please contact me for pricing. Also note that I an unable to embroidery logos due that have a copyright.

Visit us at our facebook page:
or
Visit our web page: www.stormind.net Just Published! 4-12-14

Here are some examples:

This link contains all the photos and patterns included in this entire thread to save you the time of going through every post.
http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/h...ng%20Projects/

Here is a link to all embroidery projects:
http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/h...ry%20Projects/

Tent stake pouch with velcro closure (dimensions can be customized)
Tent Pole pouch with velcro closure (dimensions can be customized)

Type
Colors
Include dimensions

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________
Map Pouch - $15

Colors

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________
Zipper pouch grab-bag (dimensions and colors will vary) - $20 shipped or $16 with another order.

Options

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________

Agri Tool Tube Pouch - $10

Can be purchased from these retailers: Storm Product Retailers

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________
Hard Bag Liners (can do custom dimensions) - $35/ea

Options
Colors
Opening Location
Include dimensions: L-W-H

Hand warmers - $70

Hand warmers are fleece lined and will fit just about any dual sport bike with hand guards*. (*must be used with hand guards to avoid the warmers being pushed into the controls at highway speeds.)

Colors

18"/24"/28" Tool roll with accessory pouch and Velcro closure

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________
Camp Chair Bag - Includes top carry handle and adjustable shoulder strap on bottom. Will fit a Kermit Chair, leg extensions and still have room for tent poles.

Please feel free to email me brady@stormind.net if you have any ideas for a product that I may be able to help you with. If you have a need for something I have shown above, let me know.

Paypal payments can be made to the same e-mail address.

Material colors I have available:
Black
Red
Yellow
KTM Orange
Navy blue
Royal blue

Thanks and Safe Riding.

corrado113 screwed with this post 09-28-2014 at 09:46 AM
corrado113 is offline   Reply With Quote