View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 08:49 AM   #13
WOLVERINE
Keep her pinned!

Oddometer: 622
hey Guys,
If you want to take the Railbed in NL, from the Argentia ferry you can head north to TCH, go to Clarenville and fill up and from there, In shoal harbour the track heads west to Gambo and is really good. You'll past through a town called Terra Nova which has some sand dunes/pits for some playing around if you like. Even give the girls some fun...From there you go to Gambo where you can do your loop around to Gander bay on the tarmac, or continue on the track to Gander.... If you go to Gander bay make sure you go to Twillinggate and make a day of it. Nice scenery and Icebergs!!! From Twillingate go to Lewisporte and then Grandfalls.
Like Kojack said you can do the Red Indian lake route. It's nice and I just finished it. If you guys haven't discovered our website www.ridetherock.com we have info and lots of us locals to help...In case you run into trouble.
I'll be home Hopefully this Friday if you need assistance with anything. My username on ride the rock is Wolverine...Pm me for anything.
I live in Eastport and if you do the track or TCH you'll be riding past me so help is close by if required...

Best of Luck!!

2008 R1200GSA
WOLVERINE is offline   Reply With Quote