View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 09:14 AM   #24
Throttlemeister OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,741
Short update, will do a proper one when I get to the big island later this week. In Fredericton NB with free downtown wifi coverage- all towns should be like this.

Yesterday I had a big day starting in NY and ended early this morning just inside the Canadian border where I sack out after having some problems being a little tired in Bangor, Maine where I needed a little catnap to keep me going.

I was glad to cross the border, it was by far the easiest crossing I have ever done, didn't hurt that it was 3:30am either I'm guessing. No wait and no passport needed.

I went to Mount Washington and it was totally awesome, I enjoy seeing stuff like that and on the way up I only had one car to deal with and thankfully they used to the first pull out they came up on.

I accidentally went to the wrong side of the mountain and took some backwoods loops to get around to the other side, lots of fun.

Then went to Portland to have some dinner, lobster rolled and the Portland Lobster Company, quite tasty and pricey as well.

Went on North to the border and found a spot to take a break for a few hours before coming on in to Fredericton, NB to get some wifi

Need to upload pic but my parking meter is running out some I'll get them later.

Wanting to swing Prince Edward Island but don't know about the costs of the bridge and ferry.

More to come.
Throttlemeister is offline   Reply With Quote