View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 12:33 PM   #50
Throttlemeister OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,570
Thanks all, nice to have the comments.

Good to see you KB on the board, this beats the hell out of myspace I'm thinking.

R Judge I remembered you posting up on the East Rally and was just wondering where you are. You missing a good one, Skibum's taking good care of us all up here, we each get our own baby keg

hey Dave,
No real routes just playing by ear and the stops I want to make.
Rough idea be in Northern California Sept 24ish for a HU travelers meeting and then San Diego to ride with super Dave into baja a long or short ways, kinda depending on if I need to come back to OK and sort things out a little.

Bandido TugTug told me we've got a party in Belize Oct 10-17 so that's one I want to make and then the "S" boat is supposedly sailing out of Panama near end of Oct so I still wanting to make the Libre event if at all possible then follow the weather.

Hell I like updating this thing, its so nice traveling solo and doing what you want anytime you want, I was just in a rush to make the big boat to NF, I showed up with minutes to spare but it was a blast.

That cot is hear and its worth every penny, I'm going to wear it out and need some consumables:
http://www.luxurylite.com/index.html

and the craziest thing is it packs smaller than a kermit chair.

No bugs around here, and I smell so bad and have some much alcohol laced in the blood that I make em sick

Getting ready to produce some more good times up here, update and pictures coming in a little bit, they are roasting pig so I might have to keep it short.
Throttlemeister is offline   Reply With Quote